Tradfri configurator never accepts key

Ok so seeing that everyone’s problem wasn’t related to Home Assistant’s implementation but rather to other circumstances, I checked everything again and realized that I had used the wrong IP address… After I had fixed the static DHCP lease everything began working as expected.

I guess the only thing left to do is to suggest the improvement of error messages.

I just tried with HA 0.59.2 and it all worked fine. My key was accepted and all the devices appear. Cool that you can see the battery status of the controls too.

Now I just have to tidy up my automations. I’ve not played with them in a while and I need to re-learn how it all works. I only want to do simple things like turn on a light for a fixed time in response to a door switch or PIR, but that’s not so simple to implement.

Hello
I am a true beginner with Home Assistant and I just installed it 2 days ago on a RPi3 after I bought my IKEA Tradfri.
Unfortunately I am facing the same issue.
I enter the security code and nothing seems to happen after clicking Confirm, just a message in the left bottom of the screen : Service configurator/configure called and I get back to the configuration screen Please enter the security code written at the bottom of your IKEA Trådfri Gateway.

Rebooted both several times.

Hostname hassio
Type resinos
OS GNU/Linux
Host Control version 1.1
Latest available version 1.1
Current version 0.59.2