Train RIde Application On Android Tablet

I have a restaurant that I have two trains tracks running around the dining room. I want to build an app in Python that runs on a touchscreen Android tablet that allows the user to run both trains( trun on the outlet controlloing the transfomers) and see the video form the camera that is installed on one of the train cars.

I need to choose two outlet switches that can be controlled from the tablet that allows the train’s transformers to be turned on and run for two minutes.

The speed dial on the transformers will already be set.

The camera and the outlet switches will all be connected to the same wifi network as the tablet.

I also want to be able to control the camera turn it up/down/left/right.

The camera has APIs that can be called to control it. What outlet switches should I use? I want to be able to communicate with the outlet switches via rest api call to turn them one.off and control the two minutes run.

Any suggestions for outlet switches?

HOw about

Wifi Smart Plug Compact Size Hyleton Wifi Smart Outlet Timer No Hub Required Timing Function-Remote Control Anywhere

Cannot find any documentation that tells me they have an rest API.

Hi. You won’t be able to control this directly with the existing firmware.
I have hacked this plug Hyleton 313 Smart Plug Teardown, but you’ll need to do some DIY to make it happen!