Trigger to turn OFF Boolean by Position of Roll Shutter

Hi everybody,
I m trying to create a trigger that allowed turn_off a booelan when my roller shutter reach a determinate position for 5 seconds.
When try to set the automation i can only choose a position like YAML Beolw (FROM - TO) I tryed in different way editing YAML, also with DATA - Position, but it doesent work. In several differents attempts boolen keep to stay ON
It s important for me that Boolean turn off only AT THE MOMENT that the shutter reach the asked position.
I m new one and i m triyng to pratice… but it s hard at the beginning.

alias: Autoff PROVONE
description: “”

trigger:

• platform: state
    entity_id:
    • cover.tapparelle_2
      attribute: current_position
      to: “100”
      for:
      hours: 0
      minutes: 0
      seconds: 5

condition:

action:

• service: input_boolean.turn_off
    metadata: {}
    data: {}
    mode: single

Can some one suggest to me the exact syntax of trigger?
Thank you so much

P.S.
I dont kwow if it’s important i use this boolean to launch a first automation that i paste, i would like that at the end of this automation the boollan turn of by it self

alias: Apertura totale tapparella Aurora
description: “”

trigger:

• platform: state
    entity_id:
    • input_boolean.provone
      to: “on”
      for:
      seconds: 1
      condition:

action:

• device_id: 706d90081f0d94cd6b98085192ed70c3
    domain: cover
    entity_id: 350a5a3579c83f61c11acaaa5c17b5dd
    type: set_position
    position: 100

You can look at the automation trace for the new “boolean turn off” automation to see if it is ever triggered and what is happening. If it is triggered, the service might be failing because you haven’t provided a target. If it isn’t triggered, then you need to look at the device state and see if they match. It may be that you need to use a numeric state trigger instead of a state trigger. That having been said, I wouldn’t recommend a separate automation for this, I would recommend waiting for trigger after you tell the roller shutter what to do, for instance, something like this (will probably need troubleshooting/tweaking, I’m not the greatest with the YAML & I don’t have your device to test on my end):

trigger:
  - platform: state
    entity_id:
    - input_boolean.provone
  to: “on”
  for:
    seconds: 1

condition:

action:
  - device_id: 706d90081f0d94cd6b98085192ed70c3
    domain: cover
    entity_id: 350a5a3579c83f61c11acaaa5c17b5dd
    type: set_position
    position: 100
  - wait_for_trigger:
      - platform: numeric_state
        entity_id:
          - cover.tapparelle_2
        attribute: current_position
        above: 99
    timeout:
      minutes: 1
      seconds: 0
      milliseconds: 0
  - if:
      - condition:
        value_template: >-
          {{state_attr("cover.tapparelle_2", "current_position") ==
          100}}
    then:
      - service: input_boolean.turn_off
        target:
          entity_id: input_boolean.provone

You might also benefit from using service cover.open_cover to target cover.tapparelle_2 instead of using a device action, or it may not matter at all for your use case.

Please reference section 11 of this post on how to format your post so that we can better help answer your question.

Surely…
I m Sorry can i know ho have tò do un order tonto paste the YAML in the right way?

Thank you @The00Dustin i Will try

Anyway im really sorry for my way… i was busy with job and i had not time to spent much more words of greatings!..thank u so much again…and if are not able to write in yaml, it s better that i shut off my computer…you great…i m awful