Trouble with Zigbee devices

I am new to Home Assistant and its installed on Rasberry pi 4. In order to connect my smart lighting I have used Con Bee 2. Tried with Deconz, some lights gets connected and some don’t. Some of them show up in device list and some don’t.
Then I tried ZHA and most of the device got connected but some of them are not.
Any advise?

I have similar issues especially with battery Zigbee devices. I get these to work again with a Reload of ZHA. So far I am far less impressed by Zigbee than by Zwave, but there are Zigbee devices that do not (yet) exist with Zwave.

Thank you so much. I will remove Deconz and reinstall ZHA. Hope this will solve the problem.

Are you using an extender cable to connect your stick to the pi?

Zigbee is very sensitive to interference and has a very short range so it depends on you building a good Zigbee network mesh, thus the root cause is almost always a combination of interference and users adding too few good Zigbee Router devices from the beginning (quick tip is that should be to start with adding a few mains-powered you know are good Zigbee Router devices before adding any battery-powered devices). Highly recommend that you read and try to follow all these best practices → Zigbee networks: how to guide for avoiding interference and optimize for getting better range + coverage

If some devices after do pair/join successfully but do not show all entities (features/functions) that are expected then you likely need to submit a device support request to the developers of the Zigbee solution as that specific device may be using non-standard Zigbee clusters and/or attributes which will then need to be translated and coded into a code library for device handlers/converters, for ZHA see docs → https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/zha#how-to-add-support-for-new-and-unsupported-devices