TrueNAS stats intgration

Hello,

I´d really appreciate a TrueNAS stats integration like it already exist for QNAP or Synology DSM.

I´m interessted to monitor the following:

• CPU usage
  • memory usage
  • Pool Usage (allocated/size would be great)
  • HDD Status
  • uptime
  • version
  • Size of a shared folder

nice to have probaly:

• CPU temperature
  • disks temperature
  • service XY available?
  • VM XY online?

I know that a bunch of people already tried to provide theses information here in the community via Rest API 2.0. I also tried to do to that with my configuration, but the handling is not perfect and I do not get every sensor monitored f.e. menory / CPU usage. Maybe someone already wrote a custom component that I´m not aware of

I’ve been working on a custom component that has these:

• disk temperature
  • vm online/offline with services in HA to start/stop/restart

Coming soon:

• jail up/down with services in HA to start/stop/restart

The other stuff wouldn’t be impossible to add, but I haven’t cared about yet. We’d need to add support in the dependent library first.

3 Likes

Glad I found this. I’ve been working on a component also, but just saw this post. Looks like you’ve gotten a lot further along than I have. I’ll fork your repo and try to help add things.

2 Likes

thank you for this great integration!
I was looking for this quite long
I’m sure you are aware of this conversation:

any timeplan for CPU, memory and pool status?

thanks

Honestly, I haven’t had a lot of time for this. If you want something specific, please file an issue on GitHub, and I’ll get to it when I have time (or someone else might send a PR!)

I’ve been busy here myself, but over the last few days I started digging into this. I’ve got pool status in, polishing it up now. I’ll submit a PR when I get it finished.

I was able to get the icons loaded prior to 2022.2.0, and you should see pool status now as well. Are there any other requests for this specific integration, other than what’s in the Github issues?