TRVs to order

So they only report on/off and not the percentage value?

No. They report all values. On/off, valve state, percentage, eco etc.
I just told that they doesnā€™t close valve state when room reach target temperature and they doesnā€™t restore target temp when you switch off eco mode.
It seems that integration better thermostat solve those problems. But Iā€™m still testing things. This is my first winter with them.

If it comes to the noise these devices do create.
shelly = as if roadworks in front of the house

If it comes to overall dimensions
AVM 302 is the smallest Iā€™ve seen so far

If it comes to manual handling
AVM 302 or the above mentioned Saswell rotary

If it comes to smartness ā€¦ weā€™re talking about device which once set up should do their job.
Means this is important in the very first 1 weeks if ever.
For the time after this period all differnt ones I tried for a while are ok. They should do their job not asking me to track them day in day out fiddeling with settings.

For me itā€™s not about fiddeling with settings all day long. I want to find solutions that works for me in heat distribution. Iā€™m come to conclusion that it is not how much you heat the house. Itā€™s more how you distributed that heat. This is of course to some extent. You canā€™t put heating to bear minimum and expect miracles just because there are some smart trv on radiators.
This is something that smart trv can come quite handy, but all settings must work as they should.

Saswell doesnā€™t report valve poistion % or even if itā€™s open closed. A drawback actually. The one @ddaniel mentions has a bug that it reports valve % only when the screen is on.
Wonder if anybody tried this one

This looks almost the same. But canā€™t find any info

Or this one

The last one looks promising for a quick battery change

10 months ago yes bump to the top. So anyone with a good trv out there?
Already have to replace 3 of these due to the battery cover

So this is a quick comparsion of Tuya

vs Eurotronic

Rooms are almost identical - even easier on tuya as there are less windowsā€¦

Donā€™t get this comparison. You are comparing two trvs. Eurotronic is nearly double the money and got ā€¦what exactly?
Tuya has 0.5 degrees measurement and eurotronic 0.2.

Exactly. Eurotronic is maintaining the temperature like it should (night temp was set at 21 night /day at 22).
Tuya with the same settings. And itā€™s not 0,5 but more than 1,5

Measurements are from external temp sensors (aqara) which are on the opposing wall.

Iā€™m sorry but this doesnā€™t mean much. First off all if you have windows or balcony doors in those rooms and sun is shining in it will warm the room and trv canā€™t do much about it.
You obviously are comparing trvs internal temperature sensorā€¦
If you want to make a comparation between those two trvs buy two temperature sensors, place them in those rooms, preferably on the same width and hight and use better thermostat integration that can combine outside temperature sensor, indoor temperature sensor and calibrate trv temperature according to room temperature. And then check heating curve on both and room temeprature.
This is will imho at least give some more accurate data on the subject.

Itā€™s not only the internal temp sensor but also the logic inside. As per the comment - as I have mentioned

even easier on tuya as there are less windows

Also ā€œMeasurements are from external temp sensors (aqara) which are on the opposing wall.ā€

They are located at same distance and height from TRVā€™s )

And considering that all the battery caps on tuya broke, 2 are out of service with a servo error E1 and thatā€™s only 2 years in service, battery lie of just over 2 monthsā€¦

Eurotronics (have only 2 of them (pitifully). More than 6 years in service, battery life > 12 months. Although no servo position reporting.

Look, I have no problem with statement tuya trvs are shit and buy this for double money.
I just want to see what do I get for that double money.
I have tuya (moes the same thing ) zigbee trvs and battery last without problem a year. My brother accidentally broke one but that one is still working.
I donā€™t see why should I buy pricey trvs. Should I buy it just because itā€™s not a tuya and cost nearly doubleā€¦
Well Iā€™m sorry but this is not a good reason for me.

Well i donā€™t get a penny for eurotronics TRV sold so all i can say ā€œgo buy tuyaā€ )
But if you scroll alllllllllll the way up to the topic startā€¦ )

I didnā€™t say that you get or got money from anyone. I just want to point out that if you claim that something that cost much more is much more better than you have to give some rational reasons for that claim.
And you just didnā€™t. I have moes trvs that are nearly half the price of eurotronics. Eurotronics valves are better. Ok. How, why, does this prices range will give me twice a better trv?
Well in the end I will end up just with the same trv just for double price.

Iā€™m not here to give claims but to share findings full stop )
Tuya/Moes TRV have a hysteresis of more than 1,5C. full stop )
If you have better experience share it here full stop )
This is a discussion board and not a local TRV shop to persuade you into any brand or paying double the buck full stop ) I have stated the cons of eurotronics in the first post. So if someone would share results or recommend a better one it would help us all (last full stop) )

Those are not findings. You just cant communicate when someone ask you explanations of your claims. I can post you some graphs here but those graphs doesnt prove nor that moes trvs are good nor bad. And here is way. I have this trv in other bedroom. Temp is set to 17 as no one is using it. But in my bedroom is much hotter. And guess what is happening. Heat from my bedroom is transferred through the walls in next bedroom. No matter if radiator is set to low setting there is much warmer that it should be.
Why? Well because when you have a house with high thermal capacity then walls and floors are sucking that heat coming from radiators and they store it. That is why there is outside insulation and not inside. When temperature drops those stored heat energy in walls and floors start to heat up the rooms and the whole house.
And what heat like to do when is cold? Well for some reason it likes very much to go to colder places. And that is why other room with low radiator heat settings is much warmer than it should be by trv setting.