Trying to combine two Sensors into one list/count -- Help please

I have a two Chip cards from these two template sensors. One that counts the total number of Garage Doors Open and another that counts the number of Doors open(walkthrough).
I am trying to combing these two sensors together. Each one works individual but I don’t know how to combine them into one. I would like to just have one Chip card that shows the total for both Garage Doors and Walkthrough. Can someone help with some suggestions on combining these into one?

- sensor:
    - name: "Count Garage Doors Open"
      unit_of_measurement: ''
      state: >
        {{ states.cover
          | rejectattr('attributes.device_class', 'eq', 'shade')
          | selectattr('state', 'eq', 'open') 
          | list 
          | count }}

- sensor:
    - name: "Count Garage Back and Shed Doors Open"
      unit_of_measurement: ''
      state: >
        {{  label_entities("door")
          | select('is_state', 'on')
          | list 
          |count }}

Please format your configuration block properly , unformatted configuration obscures possible issues and makes copying, editing, and pasting more difficult and prone to errors.

You can just add the counts together with a +.

@ Didgeridrew
Thanks for the response. I hope the code above looks better. I am relative newbie! The typical retired old guy trying to learn new tricks!
I was able to make a helper two sum the to sensors, but I would like to lean how to do this with just one sensor. For learning purposes. I have no clue where to place the +. I have tried but all I get is errors…

There are a number of ways to go about it, but the following is probably the most basic option:

{{ states.cover
| rejectattr('attributes.device_class', 'eq', 'shade')
| selectattr('state', 'eq', 'open') 
| list 
| count +
label_entities("door")
| select('is_state', 'on')
| list
| count }}

Didgeridrew
Thanks!!! That was what I was looking far… And now that you showed it to me it looks so simple. I wasn’t even close :).
I can work and try different things for hours and yet you make it look so simple.

Next thing I’m trying to figure out.
The Chip card now correctly shows the number of doors open.
I want to be able click on the Doors Open - Chip card and get a list of the doors open and be able to close them… ( if it is Cover)
I also have a Number of Lights On - Chip card and I would like to do the same with it.
Is this something that is possible for a newbie like me?