Trying to get Harmony working

Are there errors in your logs?

Aslo, do these .config files have the correct information in them. I.E. Activities and Devices.

Just restarted HA, and the system log shows no errors.

Yes, the configuration files appear to show the correct activities, however they all show a modification date back in March, so I’m wondering if it worked briefly then stopper. If I delete the conf files, they would be recreated by auto-discovery if that is actually working, right?

…and indeed, having done just that they have NOT reappeared, so there is some discovery/connectivity issue at play here

Yes they should.

You could always just configure them outside discovery by adding the ip address of each device to your configuration.

Thanks - I had not done that as all the docs say it is not required, but having added the one hub I want to control (ie specifying a Host IP Address for it) the config file then got pulled in again after a restart, and I now see an entry for remote.Lounge in the states list. Can’t test it as it is currently being watched, but guessing it will work now.

Thanks for the assist!

FYI: I also discovered through trial and error that if I specify more then one hub as above, it finds only the first - however, turning on ignore for Harmony under Discovery it then found all three. Odd, but good to know.

1 Like