/config/configuration.yaml

camera:
  - platform: ffmpeg
    name: came san truoc
    input: rtsp://admin:pwd12346@IP_CAMERA:554/onvif2

result:

good luck !!!

8 Likes

Thank you, how do you set the user name? I use the admin as in you example but it does not work. I also try with the default user (device id e.g. 233231) but it doesn’t work either

user name is default : admin
Is the camera’s ip address correct?

yes, IP address is correct. I can ping to it and it can be found with Onvif Device Manager

You try with sub stream :slight_smile:

• rtsp://admin:pwd12346@Ip_of_camera_yoose:554/onvif2
camera:
  - platform: ffmpeg
    input: rtsp://admin:pwd12346@Ip_of_camera_yoose:554/onvif2

Notes: use VLC check . if VLC display -> Ip camera is correct
https://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.vi.html

yes! using sub stream works perfectly.
Now trying to figure out how to show livestream in lovelace like below script but no success so far. Any suggestions?

camera_view: live
entity: camera.yoosee
type: picture-entity

If you use /onvif1 in the rtsp url you can get the primary stream. The substream is likely a lower resolution.

Great, it’s working. Thanks !
But when I click to open the stream the size in smaller and the quality is really poor compared to Yoosee app. Any idea how to improve ?
Thanks

Some yoosee cameras use udp protocol, that why live stream dont work.
Try to add “rtsp_transport” in your camera configuration YAML:

- platform: onvif
    name: CAMERA_NAME
    host: 192.168.1.145
    username: admin
    password: YOUR_PASSWORD
    port: 5000
    rtsp_transport: udp

Any in Lovelace YAML:

- type: picture-entity
          name: ANY_NAME
          entity: camera.YOUR_CAMERA
2 Likes

This works! Thanks!

Only thing in lovelace card i had to make it like this to work:

type: picture-entity
name: Camera Oprit
entity: camera.camera_oprit
aspect_ratio: 50%

Tôi đã thực hiện theo cách bạn hướng dẫn và đã có hình ảnh, tuy nhiên hình ảnh bị giật nhiều. có cách nào khắc phục hiện tượng giật hình ảnh không ah

Trying to connect YOOSEE PTZ camera as pointed out above with no success, did anyone managed to hook these cameras and use PTZ functionality?

Tks bạn mình connect đc yoosee nhưng dính lỗi này khi xài opencv để mở
rtsp://admin:[email protected]:554/onvif1
[rtsp @ 000001e5072ecd80] Nonmatching transport in server reply

Mình xài opencv vẫn mở với dahua với url này: rtsp://admin:[email protected]:554/live

Environment.SetEnvironmentVariable(“OPENCV_FFMPEG_CAPTURE_OPTIONS”, “protocol_whitelist;file,rtp,udp,tcp”);
Environment.SetEnvironmentVariable(“OPENCV_FFMPEG_CAPTURE_OPTIONS”, “protocol_whitelist;file,rtp,udp,tcp”, EnvironmentVariableTarget.Machine);

Đã chạy đc, mà bên window pải nhét vào enviroment rồi khởi động lại chương trình zzz

How did you manage it? Can you show all the settings lines?

:smiley: my code c# seem not working, so I manual add

I make it work with motion eye and use all the advantages it has to offer, these are the steps to follow once you know RSTP address for VLC: rtsp://admin:Your_Password@Your_IP_Address:554/onvif1 or rtsp://admin:Your_Password@Your_IP_Address:554/onvif2. Besides you got to enable NVR connection in the yoosee app for your camera and create a password which you’ll use it later in motion eye, vipk31 helps with it, so please read.

1. Install motion eye addon. You can use youtube.
  2. Add a new camera
  3. Camera type: Network camera
  4. URL: rstp://Your_IP_Address:554/onvif1 or rstp://Your_IP_Address:554/onvif2
  5. Username: admin
  6. Password: Your_Password
  7. Should appear TCP or UDP in the camera seccion in motion eye, UDP worked for me, you can try both.

Hope it helps.

Do you can use motion eye to control the Pan and Tilt function of the camera? This would be the interesting part.

For PTZ, an option is this fork I have modified to work with Y05 and YOOSEE cameras. It can be used until a better solution is found. A bit of manual job and WireShark handling is required, but it works in the end: PTZ-YALL

Yes, substream work for me, cảm ơn bác nhé!