Ttlock support

Hi Botts
i find the problem on the APP password, I was using the MD5 password format.

now i working on HA

1 Like

hello everyone,
I add some scripts at TTLockIO lib to help with the “access token” for ttlock api.
I hope that help someone.

See the instructions at readme:

Hi @Antonio_Campos, really great work! Any chance TTLock2MQTT could be made into a custom component?

I’m currently running Home Assistant on Raspbian, so I cannot install Hass.io addons. Was wondering if I can simply run the add-on directly in Docker… but still figuring it out

Hey Botts, first time caller long time listener to the community. Nicely put together and even I was able to follow the instructions - but I’m just getting an error reply when trying to register new user at frist part of your step 2. Do you know if the app being registered on open.ttlock.com needs to have a status change from Under Review before it accepts ?

Yes my understanding is it needs to be approved before you will have access to the api

1 Like

Hi Botts and thank you for a very good overview. I am trying to get my TTlocks into home assistant and manage to register my user but got stocked when requesting the token.
“errcode”: 10008, “errcode”: 10008,
“errmsg”: “invalid redirect_uri”,
“description”: “redirect_uri无效,必须和应用信息里保持一致”
I have tried both with my own site (xxx.com registered to the app) and a sub-site (yyy.xxx.com) but still the same issue. Do you know the requirements for the “redirect_uri”? (Sciener does not answer)

If u use port when going to your page try updating you sciener api url with port number

********.com:8123

Thank you for the tip. I noted it was not enough to fw my subdomain to xxx.com:8123 instead I used http://xxx.hopto.org:8123 and that worked. (It was no problem to change the email address after the app had been revived.) After some work with the “Mosquitto broker” and the “TTLock2MQTT” (not so easy for me…) the HA integration is now working. Great!
The TTlock market is huge so I believe this integration could be a hit if a bit more user friendly. Thank you tonyIdo, boots, etc for your work.

1 Like

Hi guys, if anyone is interesed I developed an offline integration that can connect straight from your BLE equipped HA host to the lock: HASS Addon TTLock offline integration

5 Likes

Hi guys.
You have done a great job.
Now I also want to understand how to work with such locks, but a difficulty arose. I try cloud api, got tokens, but I don’t understand how to get data on locks. I registered a user, entered the program under this account on my phone. But when I make requests to get the lock id, there are no answers. Can you help?

How many entity which show in mqtt and what are their? Someone please show screenshot?

@kind3r your integration works beautifully, thank you! Is there any way to trigger automations when the lock is opened? I could not find any related entities or events. Much appreciated!

hey guys is this still working before i attempt it?
thanks!

1 Like

i got it to work a few weeks ago !!!

Thanks man I’ll give it a try, I know it’s going to go wrong I can’t wait haha

1 Like

Could someone please make a easy guide?

2 Likes

Definite need to expose TTLOCKs on my Lovelace Dashboard. But I’m a novice and I’m lost at step #1. Anyone working on a custom integration?

1 Like

Hiya, I have a quick question about this, a novice one. I purchased simpled smartlock which is based on TTLOCK. it’s bluetooth based and they sell a gateway that will then allow this to be link to my network. However, I’m just wondering if it’s possible to use bluetooth proxy (ESP32) to connect to this? Thanks

I spent the weekend starting on implementing this via a custom integration to try and simplify this whole setup.

Got the basics working as start, my next plan is to integrate the webhooks for realtime notifications for lock/unlock events.

If you try it out, I’d love to hear from you!

Hi Sthope,

it still using cloud?