TUYA Local / Local Tuya - 3-gang light switch only recognised as one switch

I’m a little baffled by this one, in that I’ve set up two, 3-gang light Smart-Life switches, through the ‘config flow’ in Local Tuya. The first has turned up with three switches (and a backlight switch, so four), but the second has turned up as only one switch. The first has a neutral wire, the second doesn’t (i.e. they’re different versions from the same manufacturer). Is there some way that I can “find” the other switches for the second integration? I can see the switches in the data format (1, 2, 3 as true/false values) but the ‘config flow’ doesn’t seem to want to pick up 2 and 3.

Any ideas? Is there some sort of file I can edit somewhere to add in the other entities… or am I sending it back to Amazon and trying again…?

Darn it. Worked out what I’d done wrong at 6am this morning, on waking. Needed to add each of the sub-switches as entities, separately, through the same ‘config flow’ interface, selecting 2 and 3 as the IDs of them. Doh! Redid it and a-okay.

I have the same problem as you. I have 3 gang tuya light switches with ZigBee and it displays on HA only 1 entity which is on the left gang only. Where could I get the other 2 entities.

Please help and it would be great if you could write step-by-step because I’m pretty new to Home Assistant. Thanks in advanced.

When you use the Local Tuya User Interface (is that a ‘wizard’?) to add the initial device (as a switch), the next window will ask you to add more entities, which is where you select the individual switches and add them in turn. That’s for WiFi switches, though - I don’t have Zigbee switches, so I don’t know if it’s different.

Thank you :grin::+1:

Hello @north_pr, did you resolve this multi-gang Zigbee switch issue? I just found my 3-gang Zigbee switch in Tuya integrations but it comes with only 1 entity.

Already been resolved, but I’m not sure because it was 4 months ago. At that time, I used Sonoff Zigbee Gateway to integrate with my Zigbee system, so it does not work 100%.

I solve this problem by using Tasmota (Flash) to solve and make it local. After that, I could find the Zigbee device with Zigbee Home Automation in Integration of HA.
I hope it helps.