Tuya zigbee door lock

Has anyone managed to integrate this type or similar lock with HA pls?

Also very interested in this

1 Like

Me too.

This page has it cheaper and an install video:

Found this post:

Was there any updates to these… i do now have one of the Zigbee version.

Progress so far is that the Nortek USB stick has recognised the lock, and added it to the device list…

but that is about it - can’t seem to do anything… shows up as deivce, but no entity… hence don’t seem to be able to do too much.

I am a rather new boy in this space… happy to work with anyone that wants to try and identify how to get a more functioning solution to this. The lock worked great (Actually got the zemismart zigbee unit) but the all generally seem to look the same.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

Anything new on this topic? I am considering buying this lock.

Any update? I would like to buy it too

Hi all, I believe you can find the most advanced discussion on attempts for integrating Airbnk smart locks in here: https://github.com/Koenkk/zigbee2mqtt/issues/4478
Still no luck at the moment though…

Another half a year passed. Any success on integrating this lock?

In AliExpress you geht it cheaper.

It’s not really a smart lock per se. It basically has 4 or 5 keys and the app can enable/disable/log the key usage. That’s about it, no app unlocking etc

Hello, someone have any news about We-Here / Airbnk M531 Zigbee?
It contains Zigbee and bluetooth in the device itself…

Any luck on getting the Tuya zigbee lock configured in HA?

The only integration I have been able to get done is by creating a virtual switch on Tuya IOT development plataform, create a scene when the virtual switch open/close the door lock open/close and than use the switch to control the door. This uses the tuya integration, which is on web… it allows me to open close the door and see who opened (each person has its own virtual button attached to). Yes… that is like passing by mars to go to your neighboor house…

I really dont know how to make a converter for my lock, If anyone has the capability and wants to give it a try, I do have all the DPs, fairly easy to get from the tuya IOT plataform…

Thanks,
João