tydom2MQTT addon :D - Delta Dore Tydom to MQTT Broker

BBJB, do you mean uninstall the App from my IOS device, or uninstall the integration from Home Assistant? how did you set the Tydom Box password? Thx

At last! Worked out how to obtain the Tydom box password, have a read of this thread Connexion impossible · Issue #72 · mgcrea/homebridge-tydom · GitHub which describes that you need to install some software ‘`Charles’ and it’s ssl certificates, and this program then shows you the data sent via the Tydom app, and within the data you can find your box password.

This solution works and should be the accepted solution. I had to translate it to english and I tried android with charles and didnt work. (Getting original tydom pro password)

You have to use ios with tydom with charles proxy bought and installed on the same ios device as you have tydom on. Dont bother trying with android unless you try with an android marshmallow or earlier version cause android has ssl proxy defence for 3rd party apps.

So (only ios)

1. Install tydome app
  2. Install and buy charles proxy
  3. Start charles
  4. Install vpn and root cert, setting, about and accept (google it)
  5. Restart tydom app (connected with v4 and email)
  6. Look into charles and activate ssl on all tydome related https calls
  7. Restart tydom app (connected with v4 and email)
  8. Look in tydome https calls body and password is in clear text

Also, go into your router and just snipp the internett connection for your tydom so it cant ever hijack the password by updating itself or some shit.

Also dont bother emailing delta dore, no help there.

Hello,

i have exactly the same trouble, did you manage to find a solution?

Running HA with Tydom2mqtt , Tyxal Delta dore with Rollia covers, modules for garage door, external lights.
Everything in manageable, i see the Alarm status, but impossible to turn it ON or OFF

Only log i can see:
2022-12-19 15:43:07,036 - tydomConnector - INFO - Sending to tydom client… PUT cdata {“value”:“ON”,“pwd”:“1234”}
2022-12-19 15:43:07,043 - tydomMessagehandler - INFO - Incoming data parsed successfully !

Hi all, got my hands on a Tydom v1 and can finally start integrating the last lights in our house to Home Assistant. I managed to get the password sniffed and everything looks OK, but there’s no new devices being discovered by MQTT after everything is up and running. Any ideas? At the moment the only thing I have connected to the Tydom is a Tyxia 4840.

2022-12-25 10:03:26,369 - __main__ - INFO - Tydom Client is connected to websocket and ready !
2022-12-25 10:03:26,370 - tydomConnector - INFO - Requesting 1st data...
2022-12-25 10:03:26,370 - tydomConnector - INFO - >>>>>>>>>> Sending to tydom client..... GET /info
2022-12-25 10:03:26,372 - tydomConnector - INFO - ##################################
2022-12-25 10:03:26,372 - tydomConnector - INFO - ##################################
2022-12-25 10:03:26,372 - tydomConnector - INFO - >>>>>>>>>> Sending to tydom client..... POST /refresh/all
2022-12-25 10:03:26,372 - tydomConnector - INFO - >>>>>>>>>> Sending to tydom client..... GET /configs/file
2022-12-25 10:03:26,373 - tydomConnector - INFO - >>>>>>>>>> Sending to tydom client..... GET /devices/cmeta
2022-12-25 10:03:31,378 - tydomConnector - INFO - >>>>>>>>>> Sending to tydom client..... GET /devices/data
2022-12-25 10:03:31,381 - tydomMessagehandler - INFO - Incoming data parsed successfully !
2022-12-25 10:03:31,383 - tydomMessagehandler - INFO - Configuration updated
2022-12-25 10:03:31,383 - tydomMessagehandler - INFO - Incoming data parsed successfully !
2022-12-25 10:03:31,385 - tydomMessagehandler - INFO - Metadata configuration updated
2022-12-25 10:03:31,385 - tydomMessagehandler - INFO - Incoming data parsed successfully !
2022-12-25 10:03:31,391 - tydomMessagehandler - WARNING - 1671882893_1671882893 not in dic device_name
2022-12-25 10:03:31,391 - tydomMessagehandler - WARNING - 1671882893_1671882893 not in dic device_type
2022-12-25 10:03:31,391 - tydomMessagehandler - INFO - Incoming data parsed successfully !

Merci, c’est ça qu’il me manquait

English below

FR :
Bonjour,

Y a t-il un tutoriel, ou des instructions pour ajouter un nouveau device Delta Dore ?
Je pense avoir la structure de la requête API a faire mais je ne sais pas ou la placer dans le code.

EN :
Hello,

Is there a tutorial, or instructions to add a new Delta Dore device?
I think I have the structure of the API request to make but I don’t know where to place it in the code.

Bonjour, j’ai réussi a récupérer les Json de deux produits Delta Dore que je souhaiterais intégré a l’API

Json Tyxia2600:

[{“id”:1669887726,“endpoints”:[{“id”:1669887726,“error”:0,“data”:[{“name”:“action”,“validity”:“upToDate”,“value”:“TOGGLE”}]}]}]
[{“id”:1669887726,“endpoints”:[{“id”:1669887726,“error”:0,“data”:[{“name”:“action”,“validity”:“upToDate”,“value”:“IDLE”}]}]}]

Json Tyxia 2310:

[{“id”:1675956265,“endpoints”:[{“id”:1675956265,“error”:0,“data”:[{“name”:“action”,“validity”:“upToDate”,“value”:“TOGGLE”}]}]}]
[{“id”:1675956265,“endpoints”:[{“id”:1675956265,“error”:0,“data”:[{“name”:“action”,“validity”:“upToDate”,“value”:“IDLE”}]}]}]

Comme puis-je les intégrer a l’API ? @fmartinou

Ca m’intéresse aussi…J’ai des portes de garages novomatic avec module commandé par tydom. Elles apparaissent bien , mais pour ma part en tant que switch et action toggle alors que c’est ON et OFF qui leur faudrait. Je perds aussi le retour d’etat de fermeture partielle mais c’est moins grave que de ne pas pouvoir les actionner a partir de home assistant. Pouvoir “corriger” l’action TOGGLE par ON ou OFF serait top car ca fait 6 mois que je galere. J’utilise l’addon et la modif au niveau de debug dans les logs ne fonctionne pas , ce qui ne facilite pas la comprehension du probleme.

Hi, just tried the hass.io addon with my brand “new” Tydom 1.0 i just got.

I encountered a problem with mqtt connection, turns, out you just HAD TO specify the TYDOM_ALARM_PIN in tydom2mqtt settings tab. If you don’t specify anything there’s a parsing error preveting the config from being read. Once i set that up (to anything really) it was ok.

En français : Je viens de configurer tydom2mqtt pour y brancher un Tydom 1.0 “neuf” que je viens de recevoir. Au début impossible de connecter l’add-on à mqtt, car il ne prenait pas en compte la configuration spécifiée dans l’onglet de l’add-on. Il me fallait en fait spécifier le tydom alarm pin"accessible dans les paramètres “optionnels” (sic) à une valeur quelconque pour passer outre une erreur de parsing qui bloquait la prise en compte des paramètres.

Il faudrait sans doute rajouter une valeur par défaut à ce paramètre pour que l’installation se fasse de manière transparente. Ou compléter la doc (ou les deux :smiley: )

Bonjour une question est ce que Tydom22mqtt est compatible avec le tydom Home ?
Car je viens de l’installer est il y a une erreur .
Le service s’arrête et le dernier message du log est : OSError: [Errno 113] Host is unreachable.
Merci

Hello @Unplusun, yes it’s ok

1 Like

I’ve juste created a pull request to add support for Tyxal+ DFR smoke detector.
tydom app version 04.08 now allows to add them as sensor and have notification when enabling technical alerts.

Hello, I want to add my tydom but I don’t understand how to configure mqqt:

Here is my Tydom configuration (besides I have to put what as password I put that of the Tydom account

my mqqt configuration help me please

Would I be able to see the heating and control it? And to see my gate and alarm?
thanks !!

my discord : Shadorlo#5203

Hi @CyrilP ,

Thank you for your contribution.
Your improvement has been released in version 3.0.0.

Hi @Chartreusito ,

The alarm pin is no longer needed from version 3.0.0.

1 Like

Re:

I managed to connect on it, but I have this error on a loop
It crashes my raspberry well just makes everything slow and long can you help me?

2023-03-26 01:56:26,199 - main - WARNING - Unable to handle message: received 1000 (OK); then sent 1000 (OK)
2023-03-26 01:56:26,199 - main - WARNING - Unable to handle message: received 1000 (OK); then sent 1000 (OK)
2023-03-26 01:56:26,200 - main - WARNING - Unable to handle message: received 1000 (OK); then sent 1000 (OK)

Update en 3.01 sans problème. Tous mes volets et capteurs d’ouverture intégrés au menuiseries fonctionnent toujours. Le changement de niveau de log desormais aussi. Top. Merci.
Par contre mes 2 portes de garages sont toujours decouvertes en switch. Le payload est TOGGLE et ca n’est pas compris.
Dans tydom, mes portes de garages ( novomatic avec module x3d ) ont bien une fonction ouverture/fermeture , et l’appli tydom peut me remonter le pourcentage approximatif fermé quand pas entierement fermé donc avec retour d’info. Ca se rapproche plus d’un volet que d’un switch.
Le on/off/retour position a bcp plus d’interet qu’un simple toggle inutilisable sans capteur complementaire.
Pourquoi le payload est TOGGLE et pas ON ou OFF pour les portes de garage ? ( et qui d’apres mes tests semble etre compris mais je n’ai pas les connaissances pour integrer/modifier cela pour l’instant )
Quelqu’un a t’il reussi a faire fonctionner une porte de garage avec une action ouverture et fermeture distincte ? Pas trop d’aide ici mais quelqu’un peut il au moins m’indiquer comment je pourrai commencer a essayer d’avancer par moi meme. Install docker obligatoire avec a version du github et pas le addon ? Correct ?

Hello @fastm3 ,

Pour développer sur tydom2mqtt, tu n’as pas besoin de Docker.

Il te faut avoir installé :

• un IDE (comme VdsCode, Pycharm…)
  • python

Il te faut avoir de disponible :

• un broker mqtt
  • une tydom

Ensuite, pour lancer l’appli, il te suffit de positionner les bonnes variables d’environnement (celles référencées dans la doc) et de lancer python.

Exemple :

cd app/

export TYDOM_MAC="001A2..."
export TYDOM_PASSWORD="EWzB..."
export MQTT_HOST="192.168..."

# Needed because we rely on the unsecured 'UnsafeLegacyRenegotiation' ssl configuration
OPENSSL_CONF=./openssl_conf.cnf

python3 -u main.py

It looks Websocket errors between you and the Tydom.

Can you restart with LOG_LEVEL=DEBUG to get more traces?

Are you using the Tydom local IP address or the cloud based mediation.tydom.com endpoint?