Unable to install Add-ons

Hey guys, just setup Hass.OS on a spare pi to try it out and see if it’s worth migrating over from my venv setup. I’m trying it out on a Pi Zero W, and while it is a bit slow compared to my Pi 3, it’s working.

I seem to be running into an issue that I can’t find an answer too.

Upon final setup and finally getting in to the Web Interface, I’m headed on over to add a few add-ons. First one installed fine. But every other add-on will not install.

8-08-23 05:56:52 INFO (SyncWorker_3) [hassio.docker.interface] Pull image homeassistant/armhf-addon-samba tag 4.1.
18-08-23 05:57:09 ERROR (SyncWorker_3) [hassio.docker.interface] Can't install homeassistant/armhf-addon-samba:4.1 -> 404 Client Error: Not Found ("no such image: homeassistant/armhf-addon-samba:4.1: No such image: homeassistant/armhf-addon-samba:4.1").

This happens for every addon, official and 3rd party. Now the strange thing is that if I uninstall the first, and only, installed add-on and then try any other add-on, it will then install. It’s like I have a limit of 1 installed add-on, and everything else will just fail.

The 404 error that I’m getting is the same for every add-on I install unless there is no installed add-on at the time.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on here?

Have you run out of SD card space?

It’s a 16GB card. I’ve only installed the image using etcher, and then loaded up. Let it run through it setup and updates, and then tried to add some add-ons. If 16GB is too small, then I’ll stick with my raspbian setup using the old AIO in a venv setup. It’s currently setup on another 16GB card, with a stack of other things installed besides home assistant, and it’s only taking up 8.7GB.

Maybe something has gone wrong? Maybe installing the image didn’t expand the whole SD card. Is there a way to check?

Maybe the same issue?

Because there is not enough memory, the image cannot be pulled by docker, so it runs into 404 error.

Could be related. The Pi Zero W only has 512MB shared with the GPU. The Pi 3 I have has 1GB shared with the GPU.

I’ll have a look into this later on and see if it makes a difference. It’s just annoying to only have 1 add-on installed and having to uninstall and reinstall what I want to use.

Has anyone managed to fix this?
I have a HAssio on VM with 40GB and everything it´s working except some Add-ons with this “404” and “No such image:” errors.

I’ve since moved on to hass.io installed in docker on my debian server. It’s running very smooth and I’ve had no problems yet.