Understanding Zigbee warnings "TXStatus.NWK_ROUTE_DISCOVERY_FAILED"

Hello

I see in my logfile these warnings:

Logger: homeassistant.components.zha.core.cluster_handlers
Source: components/zha/core/cluster_handlers/init.py:537
Integration: Zigbee Home Automation (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 11:47:42 (12 occurrences)
Last logged: 11:47:43

[0x3F59:1:0x0300]: async_initialize: all attempts have failed: [DeliveryError(‘Failed to deliver packet: <TXStatus.NWK_ROUTE_DISCOVERY_FAILED: 208>’), DeliveryError(‘Failed to deliver packet: <TXStatus.NWK_ROUTE_DISCOVERY_FAILED: 208>’), DeliveryError(‘Failed to deliver packet: <TXStatus.NWK_ROUTE_DISCOVERY_FAILED: 208>’), DeliveryError(‘Failed to deliver packet: <TXStatus.NWK_ROUTE_DISCOVERY_FAILED: 208>’)]
[0xB499:1:0x0300]: async_initialize: all attempts have failed: [DeliveryError(‘Failed to deliver packet: <TXStatus.NWK_ROUTE_DISCOVERY_FAILED: 208>’), DeliveryError(‘Failed to deliver packet: <TXStatus.NWK_ROUTE_DISCOVERY_FAILED: 208>’), DeliveryError(‘Failed to deliver packet: <TXStatus.NWK_ROUTE_DISCOVERY_FAILED: 208>’), DeliveryError(‘Failed to deliver packet: <TXStatus.NWK_ROUTE_DISCOVERY_FAILED: 208>’)]
[0x9076:1:0x0008]: async_initialize: all attempts have failed: [DeliveryError(‘Failed to deliver packet: <TXStatus.NWK_ROUTE_DISCOVERY_FAILED: 208>’), DeliveryError(‘Failed to deliver packet: <TXStatus.NWK_ROUTE_DISCOVERY_FAILED: 208>’), DeliveryError(‘Failed to deliver packet: <TXStatus.NWK_ROUTE_DISCOVERY_FAILED: 208>’), DeliveryError(‘Failed to deliver packet: <TXStatus.NWK_ROUTE_DISCOVERY_FAILED: 208>’)]
[0x5FA6:1:0x0006]: async_initialize: all attempts have failed: [DeliveryError(‘Failed to deliver packet: <TXStatus.NWK_ROUTE_DISCOVERY_FAILED: 208>’), DeliveryError(‘Failed to deliver packet: <TXStatus.NWK_ROUTE_DISCOVERY_FAILED: 208>’), DeliveryError(‘Failed to deliver packet: <TXStatus.NWK_ROUTE_DISCOVERY_FAILED: 208>’), DeliveryError(‘Failed to deliver packet: <TXStatus.NWK_ROUTE_DISCOVERY_FAILED: 208>’)]
[0x3F59:1:0x0006]: async_initialize: all attempts have failed: [DeliveryError(‘Failed to deliver packet: <TXStatus.NWK_ROUTE_DISCOVERY_FAILED: 208>’), DeliveryError(‘Failed to deliver packet: <TXStatus.NWK_ROUTE_DISCOVERY_FAILED: 208>’), DeliveryError(‘Failed to deliver packet: <TXStatus.NWK_ROUTE_DISCOVERY_FAILED: 208>’), DeliveryError(‘Failed to deliver packet: <TXStatus.NWK_ROUTE_DISCOVERY_FAILED: 208>’)]

Can somebody explain me how to interprete these warnings? How do I find out, which sensors are not reachable? How do I make the link between “0x3F59:1:0x0006” and my sensor?

Thanks for helping
Gilbert

The “Route discovery failed” error means:

# An attempt to discover a route has failed due to a reason other than a
# lack of routing capacity

Which is not terribly helpful.

It does suggest, though, that your network is fine in terms of number of routers etc. You might start by looking for sources of interference. There’s a very thorough post about that here:

Which sensors are not working? If everything is working, the problem may be intermittent and the network is managing it (which is what it’s designed to do). There’s a lot to be said for “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it…”