Universal-hub from 433 to IR,wifi,Bluetooth,866,..etc IS THERE?/

Erm…how did you even consider asking a question on a forum you don’t have a clue about what it is about??
The least thing you could have done is search and read

but, home assistant is public domain software, and is therefore for free…

ääähhh :see_no_evil: mea culpa

but just to excuse myself, if you dont know the homeassisten concept and you search for smart home forum, here is where you get ; so, here i am ;D üps

Well, you found a huge community for smart home automations based on Home Assistant, which is free software, so you just need the hardware.

yeah, i read myself into it a bit, and it seems to me that home assistent is more like a managmentsoftware on a mini computer than a signaltransforming device…buuut, so is it like that the mini pc is sending the signals to the devices in HA instead of the smartphone. is it all about wifi, i didnt get that? also if you would add a 433mhz, bluetooth, IR, etc. module on the mini PC with HA , would it transform as i described?/

seems kinda tricky anyway, but a HA device could be a way to go, true

though there is still the userbility problem, and i actually need a userready device kinda…

but thanks for all your answers, if its all i can get here its fine, thanks for your helps!!

If you define a specific device as the transmitter and a specific device as the receiver, then you can make it “userready”.
If you want it to be able to handle any device in either ends, then it needs to be setup for those devices on the fly.

Home Assistant is a home automation central.
It receive signals from sensor and keep track of their states and it send action signals to actionable devices.
These action signals can be manually triggered or based on events from the sensors.

hey guys… i have a new one.

is there miniversions on the market you know of that can do one or other?

so a mini thingy that can rt to wifi
so a mini thingy that can rt to bluetooth
so a mini thingy that can rt to IR
so a mini thingy that can rt to RT

would do the trick as well… so you could buy in addition for your needs… should be from one single brand though and even same looking…

if you know these kind of devices please submit… thanks again!

working with a homeassisten device as wally described could do the trick though. is there a readymade device with all protocols ?
and "If you define a specific device as the transmitter and a specific device as the receiver, then you can make it “userready” - is that possible via an firmware and customiceable via an simple app in HA?

thanks, bye

btw. in my search tuya is my best guess yet… the seem to have the hardware and an open source development drag an drop system for dummies … i started talking to them…lets see

You should maybe try to play around with Home Assistant a bit.
It will give you a greater understanding of your situation.

1 Like