Unsupported system - Unsupported software on VM

I am running the latest version, of the VM, on Proxmox.

# uname -a
Linux homeassistant 5.15.80 #1 SMP Thu Dec 1 09:21:07 UTC 2022 x86_64 HAOS

A couple of weeks ago, I installed netdata, and subsequently get the error shown in the title. I have, as far as I know, uninstalled netdata (I used the scripts to both install and uninstall it), but I’m still getting the error.

I haven’t installed anything else, so I really don’t understand what the problem is. I’m not sure if this message is “persistent” in so far as it’s logged somewhere and needs to be manually deleted, or if it is complaining about some other issue - in which case, how do I find out what it’s complaining about.

Or do I just bite the bullet, and do a reinstall of a backup, on a new VM?

FWIW - it’s not affecting the instance, and isn’t preventing me upgrading

If you do ha supervisor restart in the cli (or reboot the VM if you find that easier) then it should go away. It’s coming from supervisor not HA. Supervisor pops that repair when it finds a container running that wasn’t added by it but I think it only clears those repairs on restart.

It has a timed update also, but it is on a pretty long interval, so restarting Supervisor is often the way when you are doing debug, just to move along.

Oh right, that one has its own check. In that case you can also fix it without a restart by doing ha resolution healthcheck. That’ll force it to rerun all checks immediately without waiting for the next interval.

Tried this, (and a reboot of the VM) no change, so it’s still complaining about something. How do I find out what it is that it doesn’t like…

BTW Thanks everyone for your responses, I didn’t get any notifications from the forum that there were answers - I thought nobody had answered…

Hi all, same issue here and I’d like to figure out how to know what it’s not happy about.

Here’s the list of Docker container currently running:

Any idea?

Probably Portainer.

CentralCommand gives a good explaination here:

Oh yeah good call.
Funnily enough it wasn’t… I updated esphome this morning and something must have gotten manged.
Once I finally figured out how to get the Supervisor logs, I saw that the Supervisor was taking offence to the esphome image. I uninstalled it and installed it again and the error is gone. Thanks

Portainer is also a cause. It might just take some time before the checks are done.

Bingo!

Removed this and everything is now hunky dory.
Who knew…