Updated from 2022.8 to latest, repair alerts

My system is Debian 11 updated with docker. Yesterday I upgraded from 2022.8 to the latest version. Upon completing I had several alerts in the repairs section about HA and some about MQTT. Most HA repairs, I have been able to fix with reinstalling the supervisor. Currently I am left with Unhealthy system - docker misconfiguration and Unsupported System - Unsupported software. Below is what Im finding in my supervisors logs. Are these two errors due to portainer?

22-11-29 04:35:13 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.resolution.evaluations.container] Found image in unhealthy image list ‘portainer/portainer-ce’ on the host
22-11-29 04:35:13 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.resolution.evaluate] System evaluation complete
22-11-29 04:35:13 CRITICAL (MainThread) [supervisor.jobs] The following job conditions are ignored and will make the system unstable when they occur: {<JobCondition.HEALTHY: ‘healthy’>}

you are using portainer which makes your system unhealthy
see here

or here

I shouldve mentioned a found this as the issue doing web searches. Just wanted to verify portainer was the cause of the issues and there are no ways beside removing portainer to make the system supported