Updated to 0.70 today and now only "Overview" will load

Hi all,

I have HAss running on Ubuntu 18.04 as a venv install. I performed the upgrade to 0.70 today with pip3 install --upgrade homeassistant and restarted. Although the Overview page still works and I can still click on my views and see data, clicking on Map, History, Logbook, Configuration or any of the dev-tools just produces a blank page with a spinning circle.

I can’t find anything in any logs that would explain why this is happening. If found one post on here which was related to a much older version and the suggestions on there didn’t help.

Can anyone suggest why this is happening or how I can troubleshoot it?

Thanks

Steve

Didi you see this thread? you might try clearing your browser cache / upgrading custom ui

I’ve got the same issue since I was using the beta 0.70.0b7. i thought the stable would have fixed i, but it did not. I’m still stuck with a blank page. I thought it was the computer i was using; so i went and got another one with a fresh copy of windows to access HA. That still did not work for. I followed the process of clearing the cache on every device i used to access HA, still the same. To top it all up, I just upgraded to 0.70.1 now and still nothing. I can only click on the overview and nothing else.

does it work in incognito? did you make sure to update or disable any custom UI you may have installed?

Check the release notes and try with Chrome.

To get back to a previous version

pip3 install --upgrade homeassistant==0.69.1

Thank you for taking the time to reply. It did not work for me either with “incognito”. I removed the custom ui option from the config file and I also removed them from the custom ui directory. the version i’m using is: Version 66.0.3359.181. I don’t really need to downgrade, because i have HA installed on two different systems. But thank you for the idea.

I’m having this same issue. It’s fine on 0.69.1. Tried all the major browsers, incognito and cleared cache etc.

No custom UI setup.

Using docker arm official image.