Upgrade docker install to 2021.1.4

I upgraded to 2021.1.4 on my docker running on Ubuntu 20.04 … and now this happened

Tried restarting docker service and pulling newest images but hass-supervisor keeps having issues…

hass_supervisor log is full of these lines

21-01-26 07:21:32 ERROR (MainThread) [supervisor.api.security] Invalid token for access /app/entrypoint.js

Any ideas…?

Btw. why isn’t there a bug section on the forum?

Bugs (issues) are reported on github. More often than not it’s not an issue and can be sorted out by using correct configuration assistance from forum users. This helps keep the signal to noise ratio at a reasonable-ish level in the issues sections.

… although as you’re running a supervised installation on Ubuntu you probably won’t get much help, this has been unsupported for a long time.

ok… that makes sense … thanks :wink:

This is about rPi supervised and Debian, but I think it is the same issue:

ok…thanks … yes I know Docker isn’t getting much love :frowning:

I’ve ended up removing all containers/images and reinstalling homeassistant (yet again) using the installer from https://github.com/home-assistant/supervised-installer. It’s finally running again…I can’t install addons due to the annoying unhealthy state the installer leaves it in.

Docker installations on any OS are fine.

Supervised (the installation method you’re using) should only be done on debian of you want it to be ‘healthy’ and supported.

Aren’t you just proving yourself wrong in the same post?

Docker installations on any OS are fine.

should only be done on debian of you want it to be ‘healthy’ and supported.

this udev issue started in beginning of 2020 and here we are in 2021 with same issue at hand

No, you’re confusing a docker install with a supervised install, which are two completely different things, as you have done in the title to this thread, and every post in it.

I even put word ‘supervised’ in bold in my post to make it clear, but you didn’t quote that bit.

Did you flush your browser‘s cache?