UPnP Availability integration

Thanks for letting me know, this should be fixed with https://github.com/rytilahti/homeassistant-upnp-availability/pull/6

Still receiving the same notification. =T

home-asssitant.log:
2021-10-08 15:56:06 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Unable to prepare setup for platform upnp_availability.binary_sensor: Platform not found (No module named 'typer').

Thatā€™s a different error, I moved the console tool (which requires typer to be installed) into its own file so hopefully it works now!

1 Like

Thanks, teprrr!

Itā€™s working. :wink:

1 Like

The last coreā€™s update seems to have affect it some what.

Logger: homeassistant.setup
Source: setup.py:298
First occurred: 09:39:03 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 09:39:03

Unable to prepare setup for platform upnp_availability.binary_sensor: Platform not found (cannot import name 'UpnpError' from 'async_upnp_client' (/usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/async_upnp_client/__init__.py)).

Notification appearing after every reboot:

Invalid config
The following integrations and platforms could not be set up:

upnp_availability.binary_sensor
Please check your config and logs.

edit: Any solutions, @teprrr?

1 Like

The problem is being tracked (and fixed) in Fixes for changes to async_upnp_client by FilHarr Ā· Pull Request #11 Ā· rytilahti/homeassistant-upnp-availability Ā· GitHub

1 Like

Any eta on when we can get the update officially, not sure how to do it manually? Had to rebuild HA the other day and ended up with the new core that broke this unintentionally.

Still havenā€™t found a better way to track what my ladā€™s xbox up to, many thanks, and he keeps moaning about having to turn everything on and off manually that is tied to its status. First world problems eh :smiley:

Iā€™m glad this has been useful for you, the fix has now been merged and it should work again! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great stuff, many thanks.

1 Like