Use 2 different electricity prices

I get 2 different electricity prices from my electricity provider. Between Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. I pay €0.3. In the rest of the time I only pay 0.2€. How can I create an automation or an entity in HA to be able to calculate the electricity price correctly.

I managed to create an entity which shows me the current electricity price. How can I now calculate the HA calculated the current electricity consumption in euros for the day with the consumption of my heat pump.

I created one to create 2 different electricity prices according to the time of day. When I test the template in the developer options it works, but when I paste it into yaml it doesn’t work.

Code:

– sensor:   
   – name: ‘Strompreis’
      unique_id: Strompreis
      unit_of_measurement: ‘EUR/kWh’
      device_class: “energy”
      #state_class: “total_increasing”
      state: >
     {{% set tariff = { “Tag”: 0.4060, “Nacht”: 0.3395 } %} 
     {% set time = { “month”: (now().strftime(‘%m’) | int), “hour”: (now().strftime(‘%H’) | int), “weekday”: (now().weekday() | int ) } %} 
     {% if ((time.weekday <5) and (time.hour >= 8) and (time.hour < 20)) %}
     {{ tariff.Tag }}
     {%else%}
     {{ tariff.Nacht }}
     {%endif%}

Where is the mistake?..

• remove first { from line 1 in state template
  • replace all with "
  • replace all with '
{% set tariff = { "Tag": 0.4060, "Nacht": 0.3395 } %} 
{% set time = { "month": (now().strftime('%m') | int), "hour": (now().strftime('%H') | int), "weekday": (now().weekday() | int ) } %} 
 {% if ((time.weekday <5) and (time.hour >= 8) and (time.hour < 20)) %}
   {{ tariff.Tag }}
 {%else%}
   {{ tariff.Nacht }}
{%endif%}

You may also consider using the utility_meter integration for this: Utility Meter - Home Assistant