Using add-ons with home assistant core

In case anyone else is having this problem, the issue is that the standard rpi OS is in 32 bit and the images for piper and whisper are 64 bit. I backed up my files and then installed the 64-bit version of rpi OS (available through the official imager).
Side note: There appears to be an issue with the current release (for both 32 and 64 bit) where the /dev/serial/by-id is broken. Shouldn’t matter for these containers but if you have others that point to devices using “by-id” they will break. Solution for that problem is here

1 Like

Guys, I don’t seem to get it to work. Piper and Whisper install fine, I see them both working:
[+] Running 2/0
:heavy_check_mark: Container whisper Running 0.0s
:heavy_check_mark: Container piper Running 0.0s

But when I try to start them from the integration, I get the screen of Wyoming where I need to fill in the information. When I add the IP + the port (10200 or 10300) both give me an error.

Hopefully you guys can help! I use HA Core.

docker pull rhasspy/wyoming-whisper

output

Using default tag: latest
latest: Pulling from rhasspy/wyoming-whisper
no matching manifest for linux/arm/v7 in the manifest list entries

I am on RPi3 b+, debain12 64bit.
run ok

Hya,

how do i add Add-on store , click ⋮ → Repositories , GitHub - zigbee2mqtt/hassio-zigbee2mqtt: Official Zigbee2MQTT Home Assistant add-on on core? not possible as there is no add-on store.

any other way to add GitHub - zigbee2mqtt/hassio-zigbee2mqtt: Official Zigbee2MQTT Home Assistant add-on as a repository by runnung on core?

Thx in advance.

If you run on core, just do a npm-install of Zigbee2MQTT.

I have been running Zigbee2MQTT since 2019 that way, never had issues.

Thanks for answering.

i have the default zigbee integration. Shall i disable it in order to enable zigbee2mqtt?

Thx!

if you only have one dongle, you must disable ZHA (he default zigbee integration.)

thx for the info.