⚙️ Using Tasker with Home Assistant (V2)

Just curious why I can’t this to work. The first picture is running from HA webpage and works perfectly. The second is my tasker plugin. What do I have formatted wrong in Tasker plugin? I get Eroorn400? I appreciate any help you guys can give, I have a feeling it’s something quite simple.

Second picture

Wow, I knew it was simple. Didn’t put seconds in the times!

Hi. I am always getting Error 400: Bad request.

Service and template works in Home Assistant, but un tasker I always get the same error.

Any help?

Does anyone know how to open a specific dashboard in HA APP using tasker?

Did you find any solution to this?
I am getting the same “Error 400: Bad request”, and my service works fine. I also used the YAML to JSON converter, and it looks OK.

Ahh, I found my issue.

When using the JSON copyer, I just converted 1:1 with the settings i made in the service menu at HA.
Replacing all that, with just the entity_id, fixed my issue. So “Parameter 1” is what I want my “Parameter 2” to do for me.

how did you make such icons for tasker tasks?

I made a copy of the mushroom card icons in CorelDraw and exported it to PNG. I used KWGT to place them as a widget.

I wish the HTTP Request action in Tasker could work with SSL certificates, too (feature request here).

At the moment it just returns a 400 error (no required SSL certificate was sent) and this feature could allow to avoid using a VPN to control Home Assistant!

Excellent. Works for me on my old Galaxy S6 running rooted Android 7. The home assistant plugin stopped working for me due to SSL certificate expThe only thing I can’t do so far is send the contents of a variable to an input_text entity.

No error but HA doesn’t update

{
    "entity_id": "input_text.leaf_car_google_map",
    "value": "%LEAFGOOGLEMAP"
}

SOLVED

Reply to myself, the input_text paramaters in HA was set too short so it couldn’t accept the huge URL 100 characters wasn’t enough