Vacuum Interactive Map Card

Probably some caching problems, try clearing the cache

I am noticing the same. on my laptop all is good, but when calling HA over the IOS companion app, it shows card v2.0.2 old configuration detected. I did clear frontend cache in the app, but the message is still there.

Does anyone have an example yaml of adding an extra tile for a sensor? I have a custom counter I want to add in.

append_tiles: true
tiles:
  - entity: sun.sun
    label: Sun
    icon: mdi:sun
    unit: "?"
1 Like

I beg your pardon if this has already being answered before. Maybe I just cannot see the wood for the trees :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Where do I find the data for the X-axis and Y-axis for each room?

Using Xiaomi Cloud Map Extractor with attribute calibration_points activated through configuration.yaml (configuration with map_camera) I get the following when checking with a zone through Lovelace:

But where do I find the coordinates for the X and Y axis for each room/zone?

zone section contains coordinates in format: [x1, y1, x2, y2]. You can also use pin & go for coordinates of point

Thank you for the quick reply :+1:t3:

So with my above example:

"zone": [
      [
      ]

x1 = 35069
y1 = 25345

which translates to:

predefined_selections:
      - id: lvl1
        label:
          text: Pantry
          x: 35069
          'y': 25345

Would that be correct?

PS. Found it and understood. Perfect, thank you :grinning:

Yes, it is correct. One suggestion: you probably use invalid selection id - it should be the same as room number.

1 Like

Hello!
I have an issue when I select a room to clean. It starts and after 5 sec it goes back to dock.
Does it have to do with the id of the room? If yes, how can I find what id is the correct one for each room? I placed 1,2,3,4 like in the example.

Yup, it should be room id. You can get room numbers in the following ways:

• miiocli
  • Map Extractor:
    add room_numbers in attributes section:
    attributes:
      - calibration_points
      - room_numbers

room ids will be available in dev tools: Open your Home Assistant instance and show your state developer tools. in attribute of camera entity
2 Likes

Well, ive got issues.
It does not matter what ill do. Only got this error in the card. What do ill need to change to got it working.

1 Like

Hello Piotr
The new version of the map does not work with vacuum STYJ02YM. Clean zone and pin & go commands fail with vacuum_goto.Service not found and vacuum_clean_zone.Service not found errors. The old version worked without errors with the Xiaomi Miot Auto integration. Now tried the Xiaomi Miot Auto and vacuum-styj02ym integrations with no success. And how can I return the Xiaomi Vacuum Map Card version earlier than version 2.0. HACS versions start at 2.0.3

Hi @genik
It works with STYJ02YM, but you have to use this integration: GitHub - KrzysztofHajdamowicz/home-assistant-vacuum-styj02ym

Versions v1.x.x don’t support your model at all

Hello, Piotr. Thank you very much for your answer. It was exactly an integration GitHub - KrzysztofHajdamowicz/home-assistant-vacuum-styj02ym that I have tried with Map Card Version 2.x.x and it did not work for me.
Meanwhile Version 1.x.x does work with the Xiaomi Miot Auto integration.

I’m pretty sure that this integration work with my card. You just have to use its latest version and configure platform correctly.

If you want to use Miot Auto integration then it should work with send_command platform, as it uses the same template as v1.x.x

mine shows seconds remaining for my filter and brushes instead of hours. I must be special :sweat_smile: Any way I can change it into hours?

You can add multiplier to each tile:

tiles:
  - entity: sensor.winston_filter_left
    label: Filter left
    icon: mdi:air-filter
    multiplier: 0.0002777777777777778 # 1/3600
    unit: h
    precision: 2
1 Like

hi @3_14 great work on this card, im using homekit infused with HA, im running into a small issue with the light theme that that the colors becomes wrong, dont have this issue with other themes.

Its not your fault, but is there a way to style this card or manually change the button colors?

It’s possible, you just have to add --map-card-secondary-color to your theme.

List of all used css variables is available: here