Victron VRM Portal API data integration

I found the error
" This endpoint can be used to retrieve all most recent logged data for a given installation. It can only be accessed if the current logged in user has Full access to the specified installation. Endpoint:

/v2/installations/{idSite}/diagnostics?count=1000
```"

Im not a profesional installer, i´m only a user, i think i don´t have a full access acount

I’m not a professional installer myself and it works well. How did you create your user in VRM? Maybe that’s the issue.

Up to here All working, Ill keep going. (up until POSTMAN finishes, now going to HA)
Only thing was missing is that on the last step you need to input the installation ID instead of the user ID.
To get the Installation ID you need to do another “Get” to: https://vrmapi.victronenergy.com/v2/users/USERID/installations

Using header tab
key: X-Authorization
Value: Token xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And you will receive the “idSite” value. that you need to use in the last step.

SO many thanks for this guide, I have ZERO knowledge about coding/programing, and so far so good!

(if you could edit your comment and include it, others will appreciate it)

Systems up and running, Last thing I need to create is a traker entity from the info gathered from the VRM portal

Current state:

1 Like

This is great,

I got this working using MODBUS:

I got it running this way for about 1 year now
Here is my code if anyone wants to use it:

###############################################################

Victron Sensor Configurations

com.victronenergy.system

“V”= scale: 0.1

“A”= scale: 0.1

sensor:

• platform: modbus
    scan_interval: 10
    registers:
    • name: “Battery Power”
      hub: victron
      unit_of_measurement: “W”
      slave: 100
      register: 842

• name: “Battery SOC” # // Best battery state of charge, determined from different measurements. read from //com.victronenergy.system
      unit_of_measurement: “%”
      scale: 1
      precision: 1
      register: 843

• name: “Battery Voltage” # // Battery Voltage determined from different measurements. In order of preference: BMV-voltage (V), Multi-DC-Voltage (CV), MPPT-DC-Voltage (ScV), Charger voltage //com.victronenergy.system
      unit_of_measurement: “V”
      scale: 0.1
      register: 840

• name: “Battery Current” # // Postive: battery begin charged. Negative: battery being discharged read from //com.victronenergy.system
      unit_of_measurement: “A”
      register: 841

• name: “Battery Power” # // Postive: battery begin charged. Negative: battery being discharged read from //com.victronenergy.system
      register: 842

• name: “Battery State”
      register: 844

• name: “Battery Consumed Amphours”
      unit_of_measurement: “Ah”
      scale: -10
      register: 845

• name: “Battery Time to Go” #\ Special value: 0 = charging read from //com.victronenergy.system
      unit_of_measurement: “s”
      scale: 0.01
      register: 846

• name: “Eskom Grid” #\ Power supplied by Grid to system. read from //com.victronenergy.system
      register: 820

• name: “AC Loads” #\ Power supplied by Inverter to loads. read from //com.victronenergy.system
      register: 817

• name: “Active input source” #\ Power supplied by Grid to system. read from //com.victronenergy.system
      unit_of_measurement: “W” # \ 0=Not available;1=Grid;2=Generator;3=Eskom power;240=Not connected
      register: 826

- name: “Grid lost alarm” # \ 0=Ok;2=Alarm

slave: 261

register: 64

- name: “VE.Bus state” # \ 0=Off;1=Low Power;2=Fault;3=Bulk;4=Absorption;5=Float;6=Storage;7=Equalize;8=Passthru;9=Inverting;10=Power assist;11=Power supply;252=Bulk protection

slave: 261

register: 31

Sensor Configurations - com.victronenergy.solarcharger

- name: " Solar Charge state" # \\ 0=Off;2=Fault;3=Bulk;4=Absorption;5=Float;6=Storage;7=Equalize;11=Other (Hub-1);252=External control
    slave: 243
    register: 775

- name: " PV voltage" # \\ Not available if multiple VE.Can chargers are combined
    unit_of_measurement: "V"
    register: 776

- name: " PV Current" # \\ Not available if multiple VE.Can chargers are combined
    unit_of_measurement: "A"
    register: 776

- name: " PV Power" # \\ Not available if multiple VE.Can chargers are combined
    unit_of_measurement: "W"
    register: 789

- name: " Yield today" # \\ Today's yield
    unit_of_measurement: "kWh"
    scale: 10
    register: 784

- name: " Maximum charge power today" # \\ Today's maximum power
    register: 785

- name: " Yield Yesterday" # \\ Yesterdays's yield
    register: 786

- name: " Maximum charge power yesterday" # \\ Yesterdays's maximum power
    register: 785

- name: "Battery Temperature" # \\ Degrees celsius
    register: 773

Sensor Configurations - com.victronenergy.tank

- name: “Tank Capacity” # \ Tank Informaiton Capacity
scale: 10000
slave: 22
register: 3001

- name: "Tank Levels" # \\ Tank Informaiton Levels
    scale: 10000
    slave: 22
    register: 3004

Good to see you got it to work with modbus. It is a very powerful protocol which I use for my swimming pool equipment (automatic filters and saline chlorinator) but it takes some time to learn.

When I started this thread 3 years ago I was new to HA and most of the possible integrations as well as to Victron but I did have some experience with APIs and remote calls so I naturally went that way.

In the meantime, I’ve learned a few things and have moved on with my installation. When I started out I had a small 6 panel 1.8kWatt installation running a pump and irrigation system. Since then I built my off-grid house with 13kW installed power, 2 Fronius PV inverters and 3 Victron Multiplus II, 18kWh Lithium batteries and a 10kW gas generator as back-up just in case. This system is powering a rather complex set of installations and I wanted more robust and resilient solution which needed to be 100% local and not dependent on availability of internet connection.

Lo and behold I “discovered” the fact the Victron CCGX or any implementation of their VenusOS software has an embedded MQTT server publishing all the data. I don’t know if this feature was already present in 2017 but at that time I didn’t look for it as I wasn’t aware or knew how to use MQTT.

The advantage of using MQTT integration with HA is that, assuming your HA and VenuOS instances are on the same network, it is not dependant on internet connection, which is what I was looking for. Furthermore, it is quite easy and user friendly to set-up.

1 - Enable MQTT on the Victron VenusOS device by going into Settings/Services/Enable MQTT on LAN (SSL)

2 - Test the connection using for instance MQTT Explorer pointing to the IP of the VenusOS device and port 1883 (standard port). You will see the N-topic with the device mac-address. At this stage you will probably not see any sensor data because the VenusOS device MPTT server needs a keepalive signal every 30-so seconds, otherwise it just goes silent

3 - Install a Mosquito broker on your HA instance (I use the official add-on which works perfectly) and configure it to your taste. In my case, as I have 2 VenusOS devices (one for the well-house PV installation, another one for the mani house) I needed to set-up “Customize = true” and set-up 2 connections in /share/mosquitto/mosquitto.conf specifying the top topic (but you can specify lower level topics if you want to)

connection casa
address 192.168.X.XXX:1883
topic N/b827ebbbwxyz/# in
topic R/b827ebbbwxyz/# out

connection caseta
address 192.168.X.XXX:1883
topic N/04a316c4wxyz/# in
topic R/04a316c4wxyz/# out

This setting allows the HA MQTT broker to connect to both VenusOS instances. You can go further and customise the topic command with prefix and so forth as explained in Mosquito Broker documentation but in my case I didn’t think that was worth the trouble

4 - Enable the integration in HA in Configuration/Integrations adding MQTT and pointing it to your HA instance IP

5 - Create an automation for the keepalive of each of the VenusOS MQTT server

- id: '1604576260450'
  alias: mqtt keep alive pour caseta
  description: ''
  trigger:
  - platform: time_pattern
    seconds: /30
  condition: []
  action:
  - data:
      topic: R/04a316c4wxyz/system/0/Serial
    service: mqtt.publish
  mode: single

6 - Using MQTT Explorer browse through all the data exposed by your VenusOS device and select what you want/need to create HA sensors

7 - Enjoy

3 Likes

Thank you !

I was able to easily adapt this to the data I get out from VRM.

Anybody know how to set a static icon for these template sensors?
Or maybe even a dynamic one that changes color on voltage / current? hmm

Hi Luis,
I am kind flashed from this post and just tried to adapt it. I’ve got the API part running, but am a little bit lost with the HA part. For my excuse, I’m using HA for about 2 months and don’t have that much experience with it.
So my question: Is it possible to have your config files for the VRM integration in HA?
I really don’t have a clue, where to integrate the stuff.

Thank you and cheers

serdal

1 Like

Hi.
In my opinion the best option is to go the MQTT way and not the API way.
Easier to set-up, less yaml configuration and your side and more robust as it works within your own network and is not internet dependent.
A few messages above I wrote a simple set wise approach to get it working. Have you looked into it? If you have any questions happy to help.
Cheers.

Hi,
yes I actually saw the post. But I would like to adapt the API way, because my installations are mobile and not integrated in a LAN. I use WiFi-Hotspots for connecting the installations to the VRM portal.
I really need help, or a hint, how to come up withe the HA part. If I include the yaml (victron.yaml) in the configuration.yaml with the token part, I got an error: “Component error: victron - Integration ‘victron’ not found.”
So, if you have nothing better to do than having a look to my problem, I would be very happy.

Thanks a lot

You don’t add Victron integration as there is none. you need to use rest API platform and extract the sensors one by one as explained below.

The data you want are “sensors” and either you add them in your config.yaml or create a sensor.yaml file and add the following line

sensor: !include sensor.yaml

in your configuration.yaml file (thus telling HA that it should look for sensor definition in the sensor.yaml file).

In the sensor.yaml file you declare the parameters of your viltron installation with the following lines

# Victron call for current installation data
- platform: rest
  name: vrm data
  json_attributes:
   - success
   - records
   - num_records
  resource: https://vrmapi.victronenergy.com/v2/installations/<your installation number here>/diagnostics?count=1000
  headers:
    X-Authorization: Token <your token here>
  value_template: '{{ value_json.records[0].timestamp }}'

The values between <…> are those corresponding to your installation number and token (the < and > are omitted, just put the values).

You can then retrieve each specific value using the following sensor of template platform (one per value you want to extract):

- platform: template
sensors:
    battery:
      friendly_name: 'Battery'
      value_template: '{% for item in states.sensor.vrm_data.attributes.records if item["code"] == "SOC" and item["instance"] == 288 %}{{ item["formattedValue"][:-2] | float() | round(1) }}{% endfor %}' unit_of_measurement: '%'

The “instance” number (in the example 288) is something you need to identify yourself in your own installation as this is a number the Victron CCGX or control unit allocates to the equipment connected to it. You can find that out by looking into the VRM web portal device list.

Let me know if it works for you. Good luck

1 Like

Great!
Thanks so lot. I’ll give it a try as soon as I am on my desk again.

Cheers

Just tried it out.
Code is included in sensor.yaml and this is included in configuration.yaml correctly.
YAML check is ok, but HA Config Validator says:
Error loading /config/configuration.yaml: while parsing a block mapping in “/config/sensors.yaml”,
line 39, column 7 expected , but found ‘’ in “/config/sensors.yaml”,
line 40, column 204.

Any clue?

Code is:

#sensors:
  sensors:
    curent_temp:
       value_template: "{{ state_attr('weather.openweathermap','temperature') | round(0) }}"
       friendly_name: "curent temperature"
    curent_weather:
      value_template: "{{ states('weather.openweathermap') | default('Unknown') }}"
      friendly_name: "curent weather"

- platform: fritzbox_callmonitor
  name: Phone
  host: '192.168.178.1'
  port: '1012'
  username: 'xxxx'
  password: 'xxxx'
  phonebook: 0
  prefixes:
    - '+49'
    - '+4930'
    - '030'

json_attributes:
   - success
   - records
   - num_records
  resource: https://vrmapi.victronenergy.com/v2/installations/xxxx/diagnostics?count=1000
  headers:
    X-Authorization: Token xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx

sensors:
    battery:
      value_template: '{% for item in states.sensor.vrm_data.attributes.records if item["code"] == "SOC" and item["instance"] == 288 %}{{ item["formattedValue"][:-2] | float() | round(1) }}{% endfor %}' unit_of_measurement: '%'

Just copied your code to have an instance to for trying.
Sorry for hesitating you with that.

I checked out by adding the REST sensor to my configuration and testing with one sensor, the battery (in my case the instance number is 512).
Apart from getting your Token and installation number right, as well as the instance numbers, the error was with the fact that a CR/LF (new line of sorts) was missing for the unit_of_measurement.
This is the code I’m using and it works well, check it out.
you can test if the REST call is working well by using Postman and issuing the command with the correct headers. You will get the full json output and can a) confirm you’re doing it right and b) check-out the data you want/need.
Test it and let me know if it works.
Oh, once you have gone past the parser error and re-start HA, you can check if you get any data back in HA with the Developer Tools/States. And check the templating in Developer Tools/Templates. Get used to using these tools as they are really helpful in understanding what’s going on and will save you a lot of time.

json_attributes:
   - success
   - records
   - num_records
  resource: https://vrmapi.victronenergy.com/v2/installations/<number>/diagnostics?count=1000
  headers:
    X-Authorization: Bearer <manycharactersinhere>

sensors:
    vrm_battery:
      value_template: '{% for item in states.sensor.vrm_data.attributes.records if item["code"] == "SOC" and item["instance"] == 512 %}{{ item["formattedValue"][:-2] | float() | round(1) }}{% endfor %}'
      unit_of_measurement: '%'

Hi Luis,

it took some time to hassle a bit with my configuration and understanding how things work AND waiting for HA to restart quit a lot of trials.
First of all: It looks like it works! Thank you so much for all the hints and help!
I’m getting a lot of data back from the API and as you can see in below code, I tried to pick some data out and show on HA Lovelace, but the only entry is the ‘State Of Charge’.
Any other will not, even though I get values back when using ‘sensor.vrm_data’ to check everything in dev-tools/states.
The system which I request with the API calls is up and running - I can see the life data on the vrm-portal site.
I can’t see my fault, if there is one. Do you…?

sensors:
    vrm_battery:
      friendly_name: 'VRM Battery SoC'
      value_template: '{% for item in states.sensor.vrm_data.attributes.records if item["code"] == "SOC" and item["instance"] == 512 %}{{ item["formattedValue"][:-2] | float() | round(1) }}{% endfor %}'
    scan_interval: 
      value_template: 20

sensors:
    vrm_consum:
      friendly_name: 'VRM Battery Ah'
      value_template: '{% for item in states.sensor.vrm_data.attributes.records if item["code"] == "CE" and item["instance"] == 512 %}{{ item["formattedValue"][:-2] | float() | round(1) }}{% endfor %}'
      unit_of_measurement: 'Ah'
    scan_interval: 

sensors:
    vrm_loadavg:
      friendly_name: 'VRM Battery Load Avg'
      value_template: '{% for item in states.sensor.vrm_data.attributes.records if item["code"] == "la2" and item["instance"] == 384 %}{{ item["formattedValue"][:-2] | float() | round(1) }}{% endfor %}'
    scan_interval: 

sensors:
    vrm_iv:
      friendly_name: 'VRM Battery Input voltage phase 1'
      value_template: '{% for item in states.sensor.vrm_data.attributes.records if item["code"] == "IV1" and item["instance"] == 8 %}{{ item["formattedValue"][:-2] | float() | round(1) }}{% endfor %}'
      unit_of_measurement: 'VAC'
    scan_interval: 

sensors:
    vrm_ii:
      friendly_name: 'VRM Battery Input current phase 1'
      value_template: '{% for item in states.sensor.vrm_data.attributes.records if item["code"] == "II1" and item["instance"] == 8 %}{{ item["formattedValue"][:-2] | float() | round(1) }}{% endfor %}'
      unit_of_measurement: 'A'
    scan_interval: 

sensors:
    vrm_ip:
      friendly_name: 'VRM Battery Input power'
      value_template: '{% for item in states.sensor.vrm_data.attributes.records if item["code"] == "IP1" and item["instance"] == 17 %}{{ item["formattedValue"][:-2] | float() | round(1) }}{% endfor %}'
      unit_of_measurement: 'W'
    scan_interval: 

sensors:
    vrm_ov:
      friendly_name: 'VRM Battery output voltage'
      value_template: '{% for item in states.sensor.vrm_data.attributes.records if item["code"] == "OV1" and item["instance"] == 20 %}{{ item["formattedValue"][:-2] | float() | round(1) }}{% endfor %}'
      unit_of_measurement: 'V'
    scan_interval: 

sensors:
    vrm_oi:
      friendly_name: 'VRM Battery output current'
      value_template: '{% for item in states.sensor.vrm_data.attributes.records if item["code"] == "OI1" and item["instance"] == 23 %}{{ item["formattedValue"][:-2] | float() | round(1) }}{% endfor %}'
      unit_of_measurement: 'A'
    scan_interval: 

sensors:
    vrm_temp:
      friendly_name: 'VRM Battery temperature'
      value_template: '{% for item in states.sensor.vrm_data.attributes.records if item["code"] == "CT" and item["instance"] == 521 %}{{ item["formattedValue"][:-2] | float() | round(1) }}{% endfor %}'
      unit_of_measurement: '°C'
    scan_interval: 

Thank you in advance.

Hi there. I believe the issue might be related to the scan_interval which you seem to define as a value_template.
By default REST scan interval is 30 seconds, so you can leave at that if it suits you.
Otherwise my understanding is that you would have this in your file if you really want the 20 seconds.
Why don’t you give it a try?

sensors:
    vrm_temp:
      friendly_name: 'VRM Battery temperature'
      value_template: '{% for item in states.sensor.vrm_data.attributes.records if item["code"] == "CT" and item["instance"] == 521 %}{{ item["formattedValue"][:-2] | float() | round(1) }}{% endfor %}'
      unit_of_measurement: '°C'
      scan_interval: 20
1 Like

Hi, I see. I already remove scan_interval, but still the same issue.
Only the first entry (“SoC”) is giving data back.

Looks like this:
HA_vrm

Any idea?

??? Beats me. I assume you checked the “instance” number in VRM as you seem to have single and double-digit ones whereas I thought they were all 3 digit.
What do you see in the sensor.vrm_data? This should give you a hint as to the instance number.

1 Like

‘Instance’ number is the ‘idDataAttribute’ value, if I am not wrong…?

success: true
records:
  - idSite: 51473
    timestamp: 1611061539
    Device: Gateway
    instance: 0
    idDataAttribute: 1
    description: gatewayID
    formatWithUnit: '%s'
    dbusServiceType: null
    dbusPath: null
    code: d
    bitmask: 0
    formattedValue: Venus OS
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
      - nameEnum: 'VGR, VGR2 or VER'
        valueEnum: 0
      - nameEnum: Venus OS
        valueEnum: 1
      - nameEnum: Venus OS
        valueEnum: 2
      - nameEnum: LoRaWAN lopy
        valueEnum: 3
      - nameEnum: PHYSEE NodeMCU
        valueEnum: 4
    id: 1
    idDataAttribute: 386
    description: Productid
    code: mi
    formattedValue: C001
    id: 2
    idDataAttribute: 387
    description: MachineName
    code: mn
    formattedValue: Color Control GX
    id: 3
    idDataAttribute: 2
    description: Fw Version
    code: v
    formattedValue: v2.51
    id: 4
    idDataAttribute: 3
    description: Fw Build date
    code: build
    formattedValue: '20200301214607'
    id: 5
    idDataAttribute: 453
    description: Capabilities
    code: cp
    bitmask: 1
    formattedValue: >-
      MQTT-RPC; MQTT-RPC new firmware update command; VNC-SSH authentication;
      VregLink (1111)
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
      - nameEnum: MQTT-RPC
      - nameEnum: MQTT-RPC new firmware update command
      - nameEnum: VNC-SSH authentication
      - nameEnum: VregLink
        valueEnum: 8
    id: 6
    idDataAttribute: 237
    description: Boot type
    code: w
    formattedValue: Cold boot or reboot
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
      - nameEnum: 'Tmp file already read, vrmlogger restarted!?'
        valueEnum: '-3'
      - nameEnum: Reading tmp file failed
        valueEnum: '-2'
      - nameEnum: Reading watchdog register failed
        valueEnum: '-1'
      - nameEnum: 'Old kernel, or hw without boottype support, etc.'
      - nameEnum: Cold boot or reboot
      - nameEnum: Unreproducable reset on CCGX
      - nameEnum: Reset button
      - nameEnum: Cold boot
      - nameEnum: Reboot command
        valueEnum: 5
      - nameEnum: Watchdog reboot
        valueEnum: 17
      - nameEnum: Max load avg exceeded (systems <= v2.06)
        valueEnum: 29997
      - nameEnum: Watchdog-ENOMEM
        valueEnum: 30012
      - nameEnum: Watchdog-EMAXLOAD (load average too high)
        valueEnum: 30253
    id: 7
    idDataAttribute: 154
    description: Remote support
    dbusServiceType: settings
    dbusPath: /Settings/System/RemoteSupport
    code: rss
    formattedValue: Disabled
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
      - nameEnum: Disabled
      - nameEnum: Enabled
    id: 8
    idDataAttribute: 152
    description: Remote support port
    formatWithUnit: Port %.0F
    dbusPath: /Settings/System/RemoteSupportPort
    code: rs
    formattedValue: Port 27089
    id: 9
    timestamp: 1611061558
    idDataAttribute: 148
    description: Remote ip address
    code: ipr
    formattedValue: 46.16.221.191
    id: 10
    idDataAttribute: 149
    description: Local ip address
    code: ip
    formattedValue: 192.168.178.37
    id: 11
    idDataAttribute: 577
    description: D-Bus Round-trip time
    formatWithUnit: '%.0F ms'
    code: rtt
    formattedValue: 0 ms
    id: 12
    idDataAttribute: 150
    description: Auto update
    formatWithUnit: '%d'
    dbusPath: /Settings/System/AutoUpdate
    code: au
    formattedValue: 'On'
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
      - nameEnum: 'Off'
      - nameEnum: 'On'
      - nameEnum: Check
    id: 13
    idDataAttribute: 151
    description: Update to
    dbusPath: /Settings/System/ReleaseType
    code: ut
    formattedValue: Official release
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
      - nameEnum: Official release
      - nameEnum: Release-candidate
      - nameEnum: Testing
      - nameEnum: Develop
    id: 14
    timestamp: 1611061550
    idDataAttribute: 558
    description: Update status
    code: us
    formattedValue: Idle
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
      - nameEnum: No update running
      - nameEnum: Update is running
    id: 15
    idDataAttribute: 278
    description: Free space rootfs
    formatWithUnit: '%d B'
    code: fr
    formattedValue: 92721200 B
    id: 16
    idDataAttribute: 279
    description: Free space data
    formatWithUnit: '%d B'
    code: fd
    formattedValue: 27238400 B
    id: 17
    idDataAttribute: 383
    description: load avg 1m
    formatWithUnit: '%.2f'
    code: la1
    formattedValue: '5.34'
    id: 18
    idDataAttribute: 384
    description: load avg 5m
    code: la2
    formattedValue: '2.08'
    id: 19
    idDataAttribute: 385
    description: load avg 10m
    code: la3
    formattedValue: '0.76'
    id: 20
    idDataAttribute: 256
    description: VRM Log mode
    dbusPath: /Settings/Vrmlogger/Logmode
    code: vl
    formattedValue: Enabled
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
      - nameEnum: MicroSD or USB storage
    id: 21
    idDataAttribute: 216
    description: VRM Log time offset
    formatWithUnit: '%s s'
    code: TO
    formattedValue: 2 s
    id: 22
    idDataAttribute: 255
    description: VRM Log interval
    formatWithUnit: '%d s'
    dbusPath: /Settings/Vrmlogger/LogInterval
    code: sl
    formattedValue: 300 s
    id: 23
    idDataAttribute: 481
    description: VRM Log ram disk mode
    code: rdm
    formattedValue: normal
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
      - nameEnum: Normal
      - nameEnum: Ram disk
    id: 24
    idDataAttribute: 257
    description: User access level
    dbusPath: /Settings/System/AccessLevel
    code: al
    formattedValue: User and installer
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
      - nameEnum: User
      - nameEnum: User and installer
      - nameEnum: Superuser
      - nameEnum: Service
    id: 25
    idDataAttribute: 258
    description: Modbus TCP service
    dbusPath: /Settings/Services/Modbus
    code: mb
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
    id: 26
    idDataAttribute: 572
    description: MQTT Local (https)
    dbusPath: /Settings/Services/MqttLocal
    code: mql
    formattedValue: 'Off'
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
    id: 27
    idDataAttribute: 573
    description: MQTT Local (http)
    dbusPath: /Settings/Services/MqttLocalInsecure
    code: mqli
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
    id: 28
    idDataAttribute: 250
    description: Two way communication
    dbusPath: /Settings/Services/MqttVrm
    code: tw
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
    id: 29
    idDataAttribute: 262
    description: Demo modus on/off
    dbusPath: /Settings/Gui/DemoMode
    code: dm
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
    id: 30
    idDataAttribute: 266
    description: Time zone
    dbusPath: /Settings/System/TimeZone
    code: tz
    formattedValue: Europe/Paris
    id: 31
    idDataAttribute: 454
    description: DVCC
    code: bol
    formattedValue: 1
    dataAttributeEnumValues: []
    id: 32
    idDataAttribute: 332
    description: ESS battery life state
    code: H4bs
    formattedValue: Restarting
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
      - nameEnum: External control or BL disabled
      - nameEnum: Restarting
      - nameEnum: Self-consumption
      - nameEnum: Discharged
        valueEnum: 5
      - nameEnum: Slow charge
        valueEnum: 6
      - nameEnum: Sustain
        valueEnum: 7
      - nameEnum: Auto-recharge
        valueEnum: 8
      - nameEnum: Keep batteries charged
        valueEnum: 9
      - nameEnum: BL Disabled
        valueEnum: 10
      - nameEnum: BL Disabled (Low SoC)
        valueEnum: 11
      - nameEnum: BL Disabled (Auto-recharge)
        valueEnum: 12
    id: 33
    idDataAttribute: 333
    description: ESS battery life SOC limit
    formatWithUnit: '%.1F %%'
    code: H4as
    formattedValue: 10.0 %
    id: 34
    idDataAttribute: 334
    description: ESS Minimum SOC (unless grid fails)
    formatWithUnit: '%.1F %%'
    code: H4ms
    formattedValue: 10.0 %
    id: 35
    idDataAttribute: 469
    description: ESS Scheduled Charging
    code: sca
    formattedValue: Not active
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
      - nameEnum: Not active
      - nameEnum: Active
    id: 36
    idDataAttribute: 269
    description: VNC Local
    dbusPath: /Settings/System/VncLocal
    code: Vl
    formattedValue: Disabled
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
    id: 37
    idDataAttribute: 270
    description: VNC Internet
    dbusPath: /Settings/System/VncInternet
    code: Vi
    formattedValue: Enabled
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
    id: 38
    idDataAttribute: 261
    description: Battery monitor setting
    dbusPath: /Settings/SystemSetup/BatteryService
    code: sb
    formattedValue: com.victronenergy.battery/512
    id: 39
    idDataAttribute: 263
    description: Active battery service
    dbusServiceType: system
    dbusPath: /ActiveBatteryService
    code: abs
    formattedValue: com.victronenergy.battery/512
    id: 40
    idDataAttribute: 253
    description: Has DC system
    dbusPath: /Settings/SystemSetup/HasDcSystem
    code: shd
    formattedValue: 'No'
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
      - nameEnum: 'No'
      - nameEnum: 'Yes'
    id: 41
    idDataAttribute: 251
    description: 'AC Input 1 '
    dbusPath: /Settings/SystemSetup/AcInput1
    code: si1
    formattedValue: Grid
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
      - nameEnum: Not available
      - nameEnum: Grid
      - nameEnum: Generator
      - nameEnum: Shore power
    id: 42
    idDataAttribute: 252
    description: AC Input 2
    dbusPath: /Settings/SystemSetup/AcInput2
    code: si2
    formattedValue: Not available
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
      - nameEnum: Not available
      - nameEnum: Grid
      - nameEnum: Generator
      - nameEnum: Shore power
    id: 43
    idDataAttribute: 560
    description: Has AC out system
    dbusPath: /Settings/SystemSetup/HasAcOutSystem
    code: shao
    formattedValue: 'Yes'
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
      - nameEnum: 'No'
      - nameEnum: 'Yes'
    id: 44
    idDataAttribute: 470
    description: Hung processes
    code: hp
    formattedValue: 0
    id: 45
    idDataAttribute: 479
    description: Zombie processes
    code: zp
    formattedValue: 0
    id: 46
    idDataAttribute: 480
    description: Data partition status
    code: dps
    formattedValue: fine
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
      - nameEnum: Fine
      - nameEnum: Failed-once
      - nameEnum: Recovered
      - nameEnum: Failed
      - nameEnum: Failed-to-mount
    id: 47
    idDataAttribute: 306
    description: Relay 1 state
    dbusServiceType: system
    dbusPath: /Relay/0/State
    code: cRelay
    formattedValue: Closed
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
      - nameEnum: Open
      - nameEnum: Closed
    id: 48
    Device: VE.Bus System
    idDataAttribute: 519
    description: Phase rotation
    dbusServiceType: vebus
    dbusPath: /Alarms/PhaseRotation
    code: ePR
    formattedValue: Ok
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
      - nameEnum: Ok
      - nameEnum: Warning
    id: 49
    idDataAttribute: 581
    description: Waiting to perform relay test
    dbusPath: /Devices/0/ExtendStatus/WaitingForRelayTest
    code: rt
    formattedValue: OK
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
      - nameEnum: OK
      - nameEnum: Waiting to perform relay test
    id: 50
    idDataAttribute: 6
    description: mk2 version
    dbusPath: /Interfaces/Mk2/Version
    code: vmk2
    formattedValue: '1170207'
    id: 51
    idDataAttribute: 356
    description: Mk2 product name
    code: pmk2
    formattedValue: MK3
    id: 52
    idDataAttribute: 264
    description: VE.Bus firmware version
    dbusPath: /FirmwareVersion
    code: vvv
    formattedValue: '456'
    id: 53
    idDataAttribute: 265
    description: VE.Bus product id
    dbusPath: /ProductId
    code: vvp
    formattedValue: '2629'
    id: 54
    idDataAttribute: 272
    description: VE.Bus ShortIDs
    dbusPath: /ShortIds
    code: vid
    formattedValue: Single unit
    dataAttributeEnumValues:
      - nameEnum: Single unit
      - nameEnum: Two units configured as split-phase
      - nameEnum: 'Three phase system, one unit per phase'
        valueEnum: 7
      - nameEnum: Two units configured in parallel
        valueEnum: 9
      - nameEnum: 'Three phase system, two units per phase'
        valueEnum: 63
      - nameEnum: Three units configured in parallel
        valueEnum: 73
      - nameEnum: 'Three phase system, three units per phase'
        valueEnum: 511
      - nameEnum: 'Three phase system, four units per phase'
        valueEnum: 4095
      - nameEnum: 'Three phase system, five units per phase'
        valueEnum: 32767
    id: 55
    idDataAttribute: 316
    description: VE.Bus connection
    dbusPath: /Mgmt/Connection
    code: vmc
    formattedValue: VE.Bus
    id: 56

I had to truncate it, because of limited number of characters in posting here.
Cheers.

And a set of one and two digit values:

idDataAttribute: 316
    description: VE.Bus connection
    dbusPath: /Mgmt/Connection
    code: vmc