VirtualBox reports very low Speedtest numbers

Can someone point me to the proper network config so VirtualBox will report the correct Speedtest.net values. Running VirtualBox (latest) on an iMac I7 desktop connected via ethernet (cat6b) to 1gig internet connection. Previously ran HA on RPi4 and speedtest reported correctly. Every other machine on same subnet reports correctly at around 800mb. When I run Speedtest integration within HA from Virtualbox Speedtest reports around 25-40mb.

Cant seem to figure out how to properly setup the network inside VirtualBox to get it to show correct speeds. This makes me wonder if I the entire HA config is also being limited to the slower speeds or is it just reporting funky.

Thanks.

I don’t think the Speedtest integration is that accurate, at least in my testing and several other posts on here about it. Someone found a way to use the Speedtest CLI using command_line sensor, I use that now and it is reporting the correct ~900mb of my connection

Thanks. I’ll give this is a go.

I threw aways speedtest as it was kinda useless and unavailable 9.out of 10 times. Will look at that cli thing too, very interesting