Vistapool Integration

UPDATE: I already changed to the version with the corrected typo, but I still get “0,0” as a value.

Thanks again! No issue for the typo; then it will be OK in the near future for us.

FL2 is something I don’t have in my Vistapool.es. So that explains why I have a constant error on that one :slight_smile:

For your reference: I don’t have a da-gen installation, but a Sugar Valley.

I am looking into improving the setup process so that it only creates the relevant entities

2 Likes

Many smaller improvements in the latest version.

Let me know if entities are incorrect or missing.

Is the Dagen name misleading for this component? (I dont really want to rename)

1 Like

You are doing an amazing work dude, I can see now my Rx and pH perfect and a switch to control the light.

Are you planning to implement all the switchs and controls?

Thanks for your work!

Hi. I have the Sugar Valley Wifi Module installed, i understand that putting the following code in configuration.yaml would the PH go? Ifeel my clumsiness. Thk

modbus:

• name: Oxilife
    type: tcp
    host: 192.168.XX.XX
    port: 8899
    sensors:
    • name: Oxilife-ModBus-ph
      input_type: input
      unit_of_measurement: mol/l
      data_type: uint16
      slave: 1
      address: 258
      unique_id: Oxilife-ModBus-pH
      scale: .01
      offset: 0

type: gauge
entity: sensor.oxilife_modbus_ph
needle: true
min: 6.8
max: 7.8
segments:

color: ‘#db4437
    color: ‘#ffa600
    color: ‘#43a047
    color: ‘#ffa600
    color: ‘#db4437
    name: pH-Wert
    unit: ’ ’

I started with the sensors and controls I have. What are you looking for adding?

What are you planning to add?
Maybe to control the electrolisys level and to control the auxiliar switchs. I have a lot of thinks in the https://vistapool.es of this service, I dont know what you have in your frontend.

Maybe a photos can help. There are the auxiliar switchs:

Thanks, I will try to help you. Im not a programer but a sysadmin, but I will try to understand your code to help you.

Thanks again.

1 Like

Thanks Djerik. My installation is off at he moment. But I will come back in spring to test this.

1 Like

djerik I entered in the https://www.da-gen.com and its exactly the same webpage that https://www.vistapool.es, and you can use the same username // password. Thats funny, because we don’t have a vistapool API but theres an API for da-gen and its the same back-end. I don’t understand this companies.

This part:

modbus:
  - name: Oxilife
    type: tcp
    host: 192.168.188.62
    port: 8899
    sensors:
      - name: Oxilife-ModBus-ph
        unit_of_measurement: mol/l
        address: 258
        unique_id: Oxilife-ModBus-pH
        scale: .01
      - name: Oxilife-ModBus-rx
        unit_of_measurement: mV
        address: 259
        unique_id: Oxilife-ModBus-rx
        scale: 1
      - name: Oxilife-ModBus-wt
        unit_of_measurement: Celsius
        address: 262
        unique_id: Oxilife-ModBus-wt
        scale: .1

goes into configuration.yaml.

This part:

type: gauge
entity: sensor.oxilife_modbus_ph
needle: true
min: 6.8
max: 7.8
segments:
    color: '#db4437'
    color: '#ffa600'
    color: '#43a047'
    color: '#ffa600'
    color: '#db4437'
name: pH-Wert
unit: ' '

goes into the code part of a dash board Card of type “gauge”:

1 Like

And No, this does not work with the WiFi module!

You have to buy a HF5111S (or similar) and connect the Oxilife via Modbus and TCP to your HomeAssistant installation. I have described everything in my post.

1 Like

Ok, understood only for the HF5111S module or similar, so it doesn’t work for me… I’m still looking for vistapool or similar, thanks for your patience

Small repetition for those who are not reading the whole thread.
Somewhere here are mentioned basic ways how to control Vistapool, Oxilife or similar. For ‘no cloud’ control you can use any MODBUS-TCP converter (wifi or LAN) or OEM wifi/LAN module to be dependent on cloud (manufacturer). :grinning:

Ok, so if i understand correctly, make a account on Da-Gen app. Simply put in your pool ID and Node ID from your Suagr Valley and this should work?

Ohh i’ve been waiting for this…

Fingers crossed… trying it tomorrow!

Is the deck and heatpump (AUX4) already integrated?

1 Like

Indeed, that’s how I did it!

Deck & heatpump: no idea, those are controlled separately here…

Sorry, I’m a beginner in HA. I have oxilife and would like to add it to HA. Is there somewhere I can download your integration?

Sorry, I’m a beginner in HA. I have oxilife and would like to add it to HA. Is there somewhere I can download your integration?

You should be more specific what you are interested in.

Thank you for this integration - works well with ph, redox and temperatur readings. Can you please add the setpoints?

1 Like

Hello Tobias,
I have just found your Da-Gen implementation for HA and tested it successfully with my Bayrol Salt Relax Pro. It’s interesting that you can also log in to da-gen.com with the credentials of the vistopool.es site and that the API apparently still works.
After I had almost given up and started to deal with the MODBUS topic, I am very happy to have found this. Now I can read out pH, Rx and temperature. Very cool!
Are you still working on further development? My idea is actually to use the extra PV electricity to heat the pool via the heat pump. It works quite well so far, but the heat pump can only work if the filter pump is also running, so it would be perfect if it were somehow possible to switch on the filter pump via HA.
Unfortunately I’m not a programmer, but I’ve been working in IT for 30 years, so I’m not completely clueless. If I can help in any way, I’d be happy to :slight_smile:

1 Like