Web scraper Sensor question

Hello, I’ve been trying to retrieve the status of urbackup for hours. The URL is local and can be scraped, but so far I have only succeeded with the selector div > div:nth-child(1), but here I only get the alt-text for the top right button (“Toggle navigation UrBackup”).
If I copy the selector via Chrome or Firefox, I get for example #status_table > tbody > tr.even > td:nth-child(5) or #status_table_wrapper > div.dataTables_scroll > div.dataTables_scrollHead. And very reliably the message ‘unavailable’. Also all attempts with #body, #tbody, #root or other selectors after div lead to the message ‘unavailable’.
Does anyone have a tip how I could somehow get into the table? :man_shrugging:

When I look in the log, I find the following messages:

• “Unable to scrape data: Could not find a tag for given selector Consider using debug logging and log_response for further investigation.”
  • “homeassistant.exceptions.InvalidStateError: Invalid state encountered for entity ID: sensor.urbackup_server. State max length is 255 characters.”

This is strange, because the ID has a normal length:

- resource: http://192.168.xx.xx:55414
  scan_interval: 3600
  sensor:
    - unique_id: urbackup-server
      name: Urbackup RP4
      select: '.div.dataTables_scrollBody > table > tbody > tr:first-child'

It seems to be java generated, so I solved it with Python: GitHub - uroni/urbackup-server-python-web-api-wrapper: Python wrapper to access and control an UrBackup server

Hi,

anyone for helping me.

I try to get the EPEX DAM value from this site : Paramètres d'indexation d'électricité | ENGIE

but I cannot get the value, I still get this error : * Index ‘0’ not found in sensor.epex_dam