Webhooks not working / Issue in setup using DuckDNS, Let's Encrypt, NGINX

On the netatmo side, do I need to enter anything in the URL area? The integration guide did not specify this, however it looks like I cannot only set a webhook URL, I need to specify both if they need values…

@cgtobi I much appreciate your support. Have you got any other clue, why I do not receive netatmo_events?

There is nothing to be specified here it will be generatet by HA. Other than that I have no idea what’s causing the issue.

You have to listen for netatmo_event, not netatmo_events.

Yes, but neither are they listed under the event pane, not do I receive any when listening.

Since you’re obviously receiving webhook events and HA is processing them, I don’t know what’s going wrong here.

Looking through your cookbook thread I found some automations to set input boolean helpers based on motion detected by netatmo presence.
I have created the exacte same helper input boolean, copied the sensor definition into my sensor.yaml that is included in my configuration and added the automation.
When checking my configuration I am receiving an error message. Maybe this is also the reason I am not seeing the events in general.

Invalid config for [sensor.template]: value is not allowed for dictionary value @ data['sensors']['netatmo_motion_animal']['device_class']. Got 'motion'
value is not allowed for dictionary value @ data['sensors']['netatmo_motion_human']['device_class']. Got 'motion'
value is not allowed for dictionary value @ data['sensors']['netatmo_motion_vehicle']['device_class']. Got 'motion'. (See ?, line ?). 

Any idea what this could be and how to resolve this? Home Assistant seems to have an issue with the device_class definition being motion

EDIT: The motion device_class is of course a binary sensor and not a sensor -.-
EDIT2: Also these automations triggered by netatmo_event are not triggered :frowning:

After setting both, the redirect URI and the webhook URI to my external homeassistant URL (i.e. https://myexternaladdress.duckdns.org) and calling the netatmo.unregister_webhook / netatmo.register_webhook the events are finally listed in home assistant!

Interesting that this helped in your case. Normally this should not be necessary.