What happened to my Snapshots?

It’s been a while since I’ve had to make any changes to my HA, which is a good thing. I am looking to change a few things now, and before I do so, I’d like to make a snapshot of how it is now, so I can have a safe fallback.

It seems as though “Snaphots” under Supervisor has suddenly changed to “Backup” without me doing anything. And I can’t download my old snapshots as they are not listed. I’d like to at least have an old snapshot that I could get back to where I am now… I had kept them on my laptop as well when they were made, but as luck would have it, it has also died, so they are inaccessible now.

Can someone help me? Also… “Backups” isn’t working. It just spins the circle for a while and comes back with nothing.

It was a supervisor update:

This did not affect backups/snapshots it was merely cosmetic.

You seem to have another issue. What relevant errors are there in your supervisor and system logs?

Thank you very much for taking the time to get back to me. I noticed that the backup seemed to complete, as my available space continued to decrease with each backup. I was going to take a screenshot of my logs and blank backup page… but when I resized the window itself to smaller than the title of the backups then enlarged again… they were present! The before and after shots attached.

There’s a ‘Reload’ option under the three dots menu to the top right that refreshes the page too. This is often required after copying a backup to the system for restoring.

They did a big change by changing the SnapShots to Backup
as My system shat its else on the update of changing SnapShots to Backup

I had some old Snapshots that would not load but what I found if open tar file
and rename the snapshot,json to backup.json I was able to restore a snapshot in the new backup way.

The reload button does not bring them back for me, just the resizing of the window.

I do have a similar case. Not updating since Core 2021.3.4 (now 2021.11.4), OS 5.12 (now 6.6).
Backups are not visible, RELOAD did not make it visible, checking all shows text “X selected”

Only resizing did the job. Switching to tab “Dashboard” and back to “Backups” make them invisible again.

I also have this issue. Only resizing makes the backups visible.

Can anyone shed any light on this?