Whistle V3 API

Seems to be working fine for me:

If your pet is located at a safe place, the name of the safe place is listed as the device tracker’s state using this whistle custom component I just released. If your pet isn’t in one of the safe places, the state of the device tracker will be “Away”- In this case, the latitude and longitude values would still be able to show where the pet is located on the map.

I’m sorry to hear about Dani. I hope she recovered. I recently created a new Whistle custom integration and after reading your post, I added a sensor entity that pulls in the most recent event from the timeline and sets the event title as its state along with attributes for the start time, end time, duration, distance, and calories for that event. I did notice that when the tracker is on Wifi, it pushes updates to the Whistle servers every hour including all events that happened during that hour, so, I’m not sure that the event timeline is instantaneous. It might send a “walking” event earlier, but I haven’t tested it out to confirm that.

New version: 1.1.1 – thanks to Josh and Robert! (joshvazquez · GitHub RobertD502 · GitHub)

• Daily stats and better install linking

I know this is an old thread but just got a dog and was wondering if Whistle still offers their API and if the HACS integration is still working? Thank you!!!