Whiteboard as card available?

Hi all,

I am wondering if there is any possibility to have a card in the home assistant dashboard which on a tablet can be used like a whiteboard? Or a drawing perhaps?
It would be real nice if such a thing is available. That would make my home assistant dashboard really versatile as we can use it to control the house, and use it as a replacement for the existing whiteboard we use to write down various notes.

Found a nice shopping list addon, however it is limited to typing text.

Did not find any integration (ha or hacs) so far, or did I do my search not well enough?

just did a search for this as I’m setting up my dashboard and found a couple of posts about this topic. A bit more spelunking got me this solution:

1. go to https://infiniboards.com/
  2. create a room
  3. click the copy URL button at the bottom right
  4. add a webpage card to the dashboard using that URL

I believe the data is persistent and it is shared between all dashboard instances (i can write notes on my computer that show up on my dashboard in the entryway) but i’ll see if it blanks my board at some point

also, there is no eraser so to clear the dashboard I just pan to a blank section but if you zoom out you see all the notes which may be fun for archival purposes

edit: it does seem to forget the ink on it occasionally so this may not be a good solution after all