Why ios action doesn't work for me?

Hi
I am trying to create a home screen quick action with this docs page
I have created action in ios app and copied trigger for automation exactly from that action:

- platform: event
    event_type: ios.action_fired
    event_data:
      actionID: 9264D368-818B-4C6E-BD6D-2D03865F90C4
      actionName: Тревога Арго
      sourceDeviceID: argo
      sourceDeviceName: Argo
      sourceDevicePermanentID: 863AEA33-CCC6-4CC9-8238-008CB4FEEC29
      triggerSource: preview

But my action does not work when I tap that action (only Home Assistant app is opened after that). If I trigger automation manually - action works. Here is complete automation:

- id: '000_1'
  alias: Smth wrong from Argo
  initial_state: true
  trigger:
  - platform: event
    event_type: ios.action_fired
    event_data:
      actionID: 9264D368-818B-4C6E-BD6D-2D03865F90C4
      actionName: Тревога Арго
      sourceDeviceID: argo
      sourceDeviceName: Argo
      sourceDevicePermanentID: 863AEA33-CCC6-4CC9-8238-008CB4FEEC29
      triggerSource: preview
  action:
  - service: notify.mobile_app_argo
    data:
      title: 'Арго нажал на тревожную кнопку'
      data:
        push:
          sound:
            name: default
            critical: 1
            volume: 1.0

Anyone using ios actions there? Still did not figure out this issue.

Take out the triggerSource - that is restricting it to only previews - when you tap on it in the configuration screen. You can probably remove a few other of the trigger keys other than the actionID/actionName if you want, too.

Oh, I thought previews is exactly what I need. But I removed it and now action is working.
Actually, I do not want to remove anything else until I understand how can I get info about user who fired the action, so I can use it in automation. Here is more about that
Maybe you can find some time to help with that too
But I really appreciate that you told me about removing preview, that helped a lot. Thanks.

Upd. One more question. Is there any other included sound? Default one is pretty strange, it just bips one time for 1 second and thats it. That’s not critical enough :slight_smile:

Can you tell me where I can edit this? Any changes in the ‘example trigger’ field does not save…

You want to edit automations in the automations configuration.

I automate everything in NodeRed, that side works. When I create an ios.actions_fired event via developer it all triggers a flow.

The problem is that actions on my phone do not trigger an event. When I press it, it just bring it to my configuration. I am unable to change any thing there.

Tapping an action in a widget will launch the app, but it will also fire the event. If you go to Developer Tools and listen for ios.action_fired on that screen, do you get events populating when you perform the action?

No, no action event is triggered whatever I press on the mobile app. It only opens the application. Tapping the action on my apple watch doesn’t trigger anything either. Does vibrate and have a split second the ‘loading’ sign.

‘Firing’ an event via developer works though…

You’ve got a different event added in there - it should be ios.action_fired

I am deeply embarrassed. Thanks for the correction. I had it soo wrong in my mind… Thanks!