Widgets to MQTT data display

Hi all,

My configuration is HA core and Debian, not docker.

I get collection data from MQTT Broker send by HM700.

solar/ac/power 0.0
solar/ac/yieldtotal 69.184
solar/ac/yieldday 549
solar/ac/is_valid 0
solar/dc/power 0.4
solar/dc/irradiation 0.000
solar/dc/is_valid 0

How can i add widgets to display this value in real time, store and display graphes ?

Thanks a lot

Hi,

The dataflow should be something like:

HM700 --> MQTT Broker --> HASS MQTT Integration --> MQTT Sensor --> HASS entity --> HASS graph
           ^---MQTT Explorer for testing

Just in case you’ve not also installed the HASS MQTT integration, I’m also going to include a link to a walkthrough post:

Most of this isn’t needed if you already have a broker (e.g. no need for the Mosquitto broker Add-In, nor the HASS Tasmota integration), but might help troubleshoot MQTT issues (usually blocked usernames, stripped password characters, very occasionally IPv6).

I’m also going to include the usual recommendation to instal a MQTT tool like https://mqtt-explorer.com/ .

If this helps, :heart: this post!

I just want to begin with a simple configuration with display one value.

Where can i put this configuration ? In files or with web page !
Thanks a lot.

Example configuration.yaml entry

mqtt:
sensor:
- name: “Yield total”
state_topic: “solar/ac/yieldtotal”
device_class: “yield”
unique_id: “MOBG-700HM_yield_total”
device:
name: “yieldtotal”
identifiers:
- “MOBG-700HM”

Hi,
I’m sorry, the community isn’t going to write your configuration for you - we don’t have enough tech detail nor time.

What we try to do is give you links to the documentation to read, experiment, and ask further questions.

You’ve clearly got MQTT values from something called a HM700, which is a good start.

Try connecting HASS to MQTT, and use the MQTT Sensor documentation to add to your configuration.yaml configuration.

The File Editor add-on can help edit your configuration.yaml config via a web browser:

1. Navigate in your Home Assistant frontend to SettingsAdd-onsAdd-on store.
  2. Find the “File editor” add-on and click it.
  3. Click on the “INSTALL” button.

Other folk use the SAMBA file share add-on, or SSH in to HASS.

2 Likes