Wifi thermostat (Beok, Floureon, Beca Energy) component

Updated to 0.92.0
Integration Manifest.

Cheers,
us

1 Like

I renamed to ā€˜custom_components/beokā€™ and changed to ā€˜platform: beokā€™ in the climate.yaml but got the following config error:

ā€œIntegration beok not found when trying to verify its climate platform.ā€

Renaming or removing the broadlink.py from the new beok folder made no difference either.

@ clementTal , thks for your work and this fantastic component

I was trying to use the ā€œset_scheduleā€, so I check the file ā€œ/srv/homeassistant/lib/python3.5/site-packages/BroadlinkWifiThermostat/init.pyā€
and I see that the ā€œtempā€ only has two posible values (ā€˜home_tempā€™ / ā€˜away_tempā€™), could be possible to set individual values for ā€œtempā€ for each diferent parameter(week_start_1, week_stop_1ā€¦ week_stop_3 ā€¦ weekend_stop)?

In that way we could select differents periods with different temperatures for each period.

Sorry if this is a nosense, unfornutaley iā€™m not good at python.

custom_components/beok/climate.py not broadlink.py.
Now the name of the py file has to be the domain : switch, climate, media_player ā€¦

I also have a __init.py__ that contains DOMAIN = ā€œbeokā€ but it shouldnā€™t be needed

Thanks, but itā€™s still not working.

I have custom_components/beok with the following inside:

init.py
climate.py

Is there an updated link to Clementalā€™s code, or is there another version someone else has made to replace it, or do I need to modify the contents of the climate.py or something?
Iā€™m confused - it just should work.

Could you try this?

1 Like

I have just bought one of these thermostats, and am wondering if the PR is ever going to make it to release, or if I should just install as a custom component?

I hope iā€™ll find time to finish it, taking care of every review from the community and every returns from this topic. Should be done within the month :wink:

1 Like

Brilliant,

Iā€™m not in a hurry to add a custom component then if its only going to be a month. I have plenty of other things to sort out in the mean time :slight_smile:

Thanks

Ben

Great work @clementTal

Does the latest code work out of the box for 92.1?

Iā€™m using the latest code from post #174. Nothing more.

Hello Guys,

would this compoment work also with this thermostat ?

Since updating to 92.2 itā€™s working again for me :slightly_smiling_face:

Me too but itā€™s not working for me :confused:

Itā€™s strange- Iā€™m using the latest code I have the entry in my configuration.yml - yet no errors in logs, successful loading of the component, doesnā€™t show in the entity list

It looks like what I had in 0.92, thatā€™s why I tried 0.91.4. (coming directly from 0.86 !)
0.92 has major change in the Broadlink component, maybe itā€™s the cause and the 0.92.2 solved that ? I guess there were changes in the library before, my SC1 became unreliable lately. I may try 0.92.2 soon.

Hi, I have the same problem but canā€™t find the relevant portion in the climate.py. Did you manage to solve this yet?

Thanks

Thanks,

I have an error climate.broadlink platform not found

And Works for me in version 0.92.2 and 0.93 , rename broadlink folder to beok and in configuration.yaml change platform: broadlink to beok

Thnks

1 Like

That good news. Iā€™m running 0.92.2 ā€œonlyā€, will be upgrading to 93 soon.
Have you created a manifest.json and did you add the ā€œDOMAINā€ directive in the __init.py__ ? Iā€™m still not sure if theyā€™re needed and what for !!

Not necesary for me do it, I only update version broadlink.py of march '19 and rename to beok and work fine