WIP - DoorDroid - Smart Doorbell with Lovelace integration, video and 2-way audio, without cloud

I am also using the UI,
I think you need to move the Type:custom:… to the bottom.

title: Surveillance icon: 'mdi:bell' panel: true path: gds camera_entity: camera.gds style: | ha-card { display: block; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; width: 150%; } sip_settings: sip_password: 8eb293ea17211185b333e598fa64e887 sip_server: 192.168.1.14 sip_username: '1004' sip_wss_url: 'wss://freepbx.abadeeha.duckdns.org/ws' type: 'custom:doordroid-card'

I have tried it both ways.

Gets the same message. It’s like it doesn’t see the resources path for the doordroid-card.js.

The issue is that doordroid.js actually defines a card called doorpi-card and not doordroid-card. If you change the card type to 'custom:doorpi-card', it should work.

Also, let me know if this integration works for you. I tried it and could not get it working but I suspect it was because TLS was not enabled on my Asterisk server. I’m planning to set it up and try again but it would be great to know if it works for you.

Hey thanks for this doorpi kind’ve worked, the card has stopped throwing an on screen error.

However the card is completely blank.

I have also configured the sip settings (using raw config), but that doesn’t seem to be talking to the sip server still.

Hi jiiins, I realize this is an old post, did you managed to get the 2N working with HA? I’m trying to find a way to integrate a 2N Solo without using a SIP pbx or proxy, so direct SIP call only, just to trigger a chime/ringer via HA when someone is at the door, no voice/video needed. SIP ringers/alerters/chimes are extremely expensive (300 euros and up) and I need 3 of those.

1 Like

I am figuring out how to intergrate to “2N Helios IP Verso” if you have any luck let me know. It’s so confusing as all VoIP and SIP is new to me. Do I need asterisk in between 2N device and HA? As it seems that 2N connects directly to tablet with no issue, but if I connect VoIP cable to HA every(almost) SIP client integration requires Asterisk.

you can follow these two projects, I think they will cover your needs:

1 Like

Here the same question I have a 2N IP Solo, did you find any way to integrate this into HA?