Xiaomi aqara sensors missing

Just installed Home Assistant with Docker on Synology 416play a few days (new to this, mostly from tutorials).

Auto discovered my TP-Link’s and most important Aqara hub with Motion Sensor, Temperature/Humidity sensor BUT not the Aqara Water Leak sensor and Honeywell Smoke Detector. All was in Mi Home android application and working ok.

I try to delete all of them from Mi Home, reset the hub, deleted “homekit_controller-entity-map” file from config/.storage, reset Home Assistant, hub added on Mi Home again, paired with Mi Home, paired with Home Assistant. Same problem. (find some forums with those steps but not working or doing something wrong)

i take a look on files in Docker/homeassistant/config and find something weird:
in .storage folder, the file “homekit_controller-entity-map” have all the sensor information including water and smoke sensors
but in files “core.device_registry” and “core.entity_registry” water and smoke are missing

Is there any way to bring those to life?

Sorry for my English and thanks in advance.

which hub are you using, and how is it integrated?

Is it a v2 xiaomi hub using the aqara hub integration (https://www.home-assistant.io/components/xiaomi_aqara/) or a newer aqara hub using apple homekit?

If the latter, does homekit support all the devices?

(I dont know anything about the homekit version)

installed docker on synology and SSH this command to install home assistant:
docker run --name home-assistant --restart=always --net=host -itd -v /volume1/Shared/docker/homeassistant/config:/config homeassistant/home-assistant
After launch home assistant hub was autodiscovered asked only a pairing key.

I think is the last one v3 with support of apple homekit (I use MiHome on android, never tested apple homekit). From what I read they are compatible.

Then it is the HomeKit version. I also experience this kind of limitations. See this Feature request