Xiaomi Camera model no MJSXJ02CM Integration

I would like to activate the xiaomi 360 camera from home assistant when i’m out from home. There’s a way to do it?

Thanks for the answer but I found that, I was looking for snapshots in JPG for HA.

If running the MotionEye on a Docker/Nas and Home Assistant on a NUC.
How do i then get the status into my HA on the NUC, I have the cam and it works, but can’t make any automations bc. the cam status inside HA always is “idle”.

Can I add the MotionEye integration inside HA and point at the MotionEye Docker on my NAS?

Hi guys, I know it’s an old topic. However, I was wondering.
I have five of those xiaomi 360 cameras and am trying to find a way to connect them to hassio. I tried the hack mentioned above, but the camera only renames the flash file. I read somewhere this is due to xiaomi’s new firmware (mine is version 4.1+). So apparently the camera knows this is a hacky firmware and doesn’t let the camera to downgrade.
Anyway, anybody could help me here? Thanks.

Hi, did you find any solution. I need to buy camera and I am wondering about these cameras

Hey, probably you already bought a camera. At the moment I used Xiaomi Miot integration through hacs. But the images are not good enough. I don’t recommend buying xiaomi cameras to use with home assistant.

1 Like

Did you hack your camera ?
I have it, but cant ad camera throu Xiaomi miot
Sugesstion

No, it was on official fw.

I have camera throu Miot, but how do you get feed, all i have from camera is 2 entities- camera switch and camera USB switch