Xiaomi Cloud Vacuum Map Extractor

I gues my question was already asked in the past but maybe it has changed in the meantime?
Is it possible to get access to the camera using a Roborock and the Xiaomi App with your integration?

No, it isn’t possible

Hi, did you ever implement this background image feature? I would like to replace this lidar wall map and use straight wall map but use all other elements but not original map. If i add custom layout in Lovelace Vacuum Map card, i dont get any elements like path.

Can someone please give a noob some hints on what Im doing wrong. I have done all in my power to decifer the script.

Im just feel hopeless :slight_smile:

Since a few weeks, the card no longer responds to requests for cleaning a zone. Nothing happens when I click play. This happens exclusively in Fully Kiosk browser on my Amazon Fire Hd8. Other browsers are fine. Are there more people experiencing this?

I did my best to clear cache, even reinstalling Fully
But no luck so far.

It’s not so simple when you use Xiaomi MIoT integration. There is a link to documentation in a visual editor, it should explain what you need to do

Does it work when you open HA in a browser on your tablet?

Yes it does. The card works in all browsers expect for the Fully Kiosk browser. Other options on the card work fine, like pausing or sending the unit home.

In this case I have no idea what might cause your issue… Is there any way to check console in Fully Kiosk?

Can you give some more explaination on how to instal and use the visuall editor?

Im stuck here trying to learn how to code YAML.

Thanks for the awesome job you do.

Visual editor is available after clocking button in bottom left corner, when yaml is correct

Hmm how should the configuration file look when I have two vacuums? Thanks for the exelent intrigation

camera:
  - platform: xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor
    name: vacuum1
    host: !secret xiaomi_vacuum_host1
    token: !secret xiaomi_vacuum_token1
    username: !secret xiaomi_cloud_username
    password: !secret xiaomi_cloud_password
    draw: ['all']
    attributes:
      - calibration_points
  - platform: xiaomi_cloud_map_extractor
    name: vaccum2
    host: !secret xiaomi_vacuum_host2
    token: !secret xiaomi_vacuum_token2
    username: !secret xiaomi_cloud_username
    password: !secret xiaomi_cloud_password
    draw: ['all']
    attributes:
      - calibration_points

You have to provide name for at least one of them

1 Like

Hi
I’m novice in HA. Can you explain what this error mean? My robot Mijia Robot Vacuum-Mop 2C

Hi there,
map extractor recently stop updating a map and shows only empty map image.
I didn’t change any settings in integration nor in vacuum cleaner.

I tried to completely uninstall the integration and reinstall again with no luck.

Othe vacuum cleaner functions works perfectly.

Thanks for any advice to solve this problem.

Adam.

camera

Which vacuum model do you have problems with?

I got the first generation of Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum.

Official Xiaomi Home iOS app was recently updated. Could it have something to do with it?

Does photo from post above show current (broken) state of the map in HA?

Yes exactly. In oficial xiaomi app the same

map looks like this :arrow_down: