Xiaomi Gateway Integration

Well they are still on the way. Aliexpress suppliers selling the originals wanted the price of around 120USD for 1,7m so went for alternatives (dooya) as they are twice cheaper

Link of what you bought?

I will check the code. There must be something wrong in general.

I just prepared a PR to fix this issue:

I´m having exactly the same issue! And I have no idea to solve this :frowning:

Thank you for that! I see that it is already merged into dev. So hopefully it will get into 52.1 and will test it

Will post a link to rails as soon as they arrive and i test that they are compatible

The device is supported with the next release of home assistant.

1 Like

Just testing UDP traffic isn’t sufficient. It’s multicast traffic which must be possible.

We will try to solve the problem here: Xiaomi gateway not discovered - #3 by Danielhiversen

Hi All. There seems to be a large majority (myself included) who believe it will be best to close this thread and start supporting Xiaomi issues with a thread per issue.
E.g. a new thread to discuss water sensor support, a new thread to discuss phantom motion detection etc etc.

How can this be achieved @admins?

1 Like

To discuss ghost issues please take this direction: Xiaomi body sensor gateway maybe wrong motion detection

If you have trouble to discover your new gateway take a look here: Xiaomi gateway not discovered

The support for the new water leak sensor will be released with home assistant 0.53. The feature is already merged and can be tested on the development branch.

Please reference additional important topics!

1 Like

Totally agree… There are nearly 3,000 posts and a lot of them about testing and the beta phase.

I think it’s easier to follow up with questions in separate threads!

Same here
Left :ko / right :ok / both :ok :frowning:

I did more or less the same thing did an over eager firmware update and my double wireless aqara wall switch arrived in the post the next day.

I can see the switch in hass but LEFT, RIGHT, BOTH all do not register. At least I only got the one to trial. If I didn’t already have a bunch of the older round wifi buttons I’d think about ordering a second gateway.

Yeah it’s frustrating. Hopefully it’ll be fixed in future firmware

Hi,

I have a Synology with HA dockers and in my case works well.

I had problem time ago also with synology and the problem can be in 2 places:

1.- Docker configuration. Did you check network option in you docker for HA?

2.- As people mentioned there are some routers that block some traffic, if it possible try to use HA with other router.

the new is

attributes[“load_power”

?

Claudio, it’s attributes.load_power

2 Likes