Xiaomi M365 scooter integration

Any news about that?

No unfortunately

Yes I kinda want this option too, to automate turn off charger at 4.05volt to extend battery life and safty.

1 Like

Subscribed :grinning:

I have just achieved something like this, using MQTT and the discovery functionality, i was able to modify https://github.com/AntonHakansson/m365py into a tool that will push the data into MQTT and generate the sensors in HA. It stays as a daemon waiting for the scooter to show up, and as soon as it can it will connect and start pushing data.

I’ll test more, fix a couple things and publish the first version soon.
It has no “charging” state yet, but battery state, odometer and others are all available.

chrome_YmZTWM5eBo

5 Likes

What a nice news @p0ns, thanks a lot in advance :wink:

Also interested. Would be nice to automate the smart plug to stop the charging process at 100

Hi, did you publish the code on github? It’s very interesting!
thanks

How are things progressing with this? Would be really interesting to have this integrated into HA.

Linked python library not working on BLE > 91.
So newer scooters (S1 / Pro 2) not working.
I have done some research and found xiaomi implemented an sha1 encryption.
Here are some examples how to decrypt:

Maybe someone would like to work with me on updating the python lib.

Hi everyone! Is there any progress? So excited about it!

some progress in the topic, someone can share on github, I have s1

Hi P0ns,

Did you make any more progress on this or could you publish what you have?

1 Like

could you share it please? i want to use a switch when the battery is at 80% and what you have is perfect!

Seems @dnandha already port to python - miauth/lib/python at main · dnandha/miauth · GitHub
Doesn’t have own scooter yet to test.

Hello!

Just bought Ninebot Max G30 gen 2. And im running HA in Proxmox VM.
I just dont get it how to use these Python things ( because i cannot instal pip/pip3 etc etc).
Can someone give instructions “for dummies” how to run these / test :slight_smile:

Thank you!

1 Like

@p0ns, this never got finished? I can see you have a scooter2mqtt repo, but it’s empty…

Now that HA supports BL is not easy to create a integration?
I’m interested too. But my programming skills are far from good.

1 Like

Hey.

Any news on this project? I’ve searched all of google, the community forum and chatGPT in an attempt to integrate my Xiaomi m365 Scooter Pro but so far nothing worked.

Looking forward to any updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any news? I have the first generation (own firmware so I don’t need decoding) I just need an instruction to add to the home assistant (automation e.g. turn off when charging and the like I can handle) this already written here component I don’t really understand how to add it to MQTT. Thank you