Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 3H

3 Likes

Just a question - what models of Xiaomi Air Purifiers are supported?
I could not find a compatibility listā€¦

Personally Iā€™m interested in ā€˜Xiaomi Air Purifier 3Cā€™ model/typeā€¦

I think that the 3"C" Version is the same of 3"H" Version. The first one for China Market, the second is the international. I read it somewhere from a resellerā€™s comment.

Finally - after some investigations - I purchased ā€˜3Hā€™ versionā€¦ As it is clearly indicated to be compatible with HAā€¦

Air Purifier 3 and 3h work well. I havenā€™t experienced dropouts, but sometimes latency can be an issue.
I just wish it would work with the integration instead of having to put it into configuration.yaml. The Xiaomi Miio integration is limited in what it supports at this time.
Now to make a decent UI card for it.

Different LCD screen.
Could be different sensor also, not sure.

I just realised my zhimi.airpurifier.mb3 air purifier does not show AQI attribute any longer. Looks like it has stopped working since 2021.4 when it was integrated into the UI. Anyone else notice this?

2 Likes

I noticed exacly the same today. Since the integration moved to UI the aqi attribute reports with null.

2 Likes

Hey guys,

I recently got the 3H and I was wondering what your experience with the aiq attributes is. I setup a template for aiq to be available as a separate sensor, so I could run some automations with it. But it seems the value is not updated as frequently/instantly as I had hoped.

@dimmanramone @stavroz You reported null values being reported, was that resolved for you guys?

Thanks!

No null values anymore. Iā€™ll keep an eye how often and when the value is changing and get back to you.

1 Like

Did you compare the values with the ones on the purifier display or the app? I can see that the values sometimes are different between the purifier display and the aiq attribute but usually is the same with the value in the app.

With the value on the display, I donā€™t have the app installed anymore. Using the aiq values in automations was one of the reasons to get the device, so that is really unfortunate. Turning it off/on from home assistant works instantly though. The update interval doesnā€™t seem to happen in regular intervals either.

If I find the time, Iā€™ll open a github issue for this topic. Hopefully weā€™ll get more information about this.

Hi!

Iā€™ve just made a ā€œmanualā€ Xioami integration for my Mi Air Purifier 3H. Everything is fine except that the command to set the device in ā€œAutoā€ / ā€œSilentā€ / ā€œFavoriteā€ / ā€œFanā€ mode is not thereā€¦
This is all I have:

Any idea on how to get that control wihout passing by the ā€œconfiguration.yamlā€?

same here. no Purify Volume. Also ā€˜aqiā€™ and ā€˜average_aqiā€™ are missing