Xiaomi Mi Vacuum Token from iOS?

May I confirm that the Gen 2 (Roborock) Xiaomi Vacuum is fully supported and functional in HA? I need to know before I buy the vacuum. Thanks.

I’ve been using it without issue. I don’t have any advanced triggers or scripts though, mainly just to turn it on and off for spot cleaning. I’ve seen others add in the life of the filters and such, but I can check those in the Mi App if I wanted to.

I say go for it. It’s an awesome vacuum!

1 Like

Thanks. Appreciate it.

Did you buy it?

managed to install HA on RP (latest version).
Everything works OK ( Xiaomi - Vacuum and Gateway)

Have you actually used this method or is just an idea?
I tried with Bluestacks and Nox and I’m able to make the backup from MiToolkit, but I always get the message “There seems to be an error with the backup, it is way too small”… any ideas? (I’m trying to retrive the token for xiaomi ir remote)

Of course. I used Mumu Simulator instead of Bluesatacks on my Macbook Pro. Meanwhile, you need to notice that Xiaomi blocked the miio database at the latest version app. So you need an old app (such as v5.0.19). Last but not least, you just need to upload miio2.db file to this website(no data cached, peace.) then you can easily get tokens of all miio devices.

1 Like

Thanks @cxlwill! I made it, thanks to your website :slight_smile:

i just got it. it works great with HA. Loving it!

Awesome! I picked one up too and by far this is the best smart purchase I made. I love the integration with HA too!

How did you integrate it with HA?

I have a roborock but finding it hard. What is the easiest method to integrate it with HA?

Thanks.

I can’t tell you what is going to be easier but getting the token is the most difficult part. Just depends on what method you decide to use for what you have to work with from a hardware standpoint. I used the android method.

The rest was simple.

1 Like

Is this available on Linux?

Any idea which instructions work with iOS + Linux? That option doesn’t seem to be in the instructions…

have you looked at the docs?

Based on comments on that page, I don’t know if the iOS app has also been updated and no longer stores the key, but if not, that’s how I retrieved my token a long time ago…

Yeah that’s what I’ve been looking at… how do you see the comments on that page?

Just got a token, it still works perfectly fine.

With iOS? Which app version did you use? Thanks for sharing!

Read the docs…

I’ve read the docs - you need 5.0.0 - is that what you used? How did you get it though because the apk link is just for Android isn’t it?