Xiaomi Roborock Oucher - Let your Vacuum scream!

Hello fellows,

I just stumbled over this nice “Addon” and wanted to share. With this script installed on your vacuum you can:

• self defined sentence
  • sounds

playing once your robot hits an obstacle :slight_smile: I’ve tested it and it is just funny :slight_smile:

What you need:

Rooted Xiaomi Rockrobo Gen1 +2. For more info please follow this link:

1 Like

Hello, I’m the roborock-oucher developer. Thanks for sharing this, I really appreciate :slight_smile:

I think and was wondering in the same time why this should not b shared :rofl: nice add-on :+1::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

You’re right, it must be shared, not should be shared :stuck_out_tongue:

Absolutely…I watch for everything what I can mod on my Vacuum I’ve radio and ouch running and use the Vacuum for my TTS therefore I use this

G’day from Australia!
Not sure if a genuine issue, or user error on my behalf…

I’ve used WinSCP to transfer all the files across to the directories as in the readme, swapping over to PuTTY and each time I’m trying to write ‘service oucher stop’ or ‘service oucher restart’ I get the message ‘-ash: oucher: not found’.

same is true for another command, ‘chmod +x /etc/init/S12oucher’ returns ‘chmod: cannot access ‘/etc/init/S12oucher’: No such file or directory’

up to this stage I havn’t been able to get oucher to work at all :frowning:
I’m pretty new to PuTTY & WinSCP so its probobly a user-error on my end, but would love any assistance!

PS the title of this thread has a spelling mistake :stuck_out_tongue: oucher not qucher