Xiaomi smart home

I have checked the MI Home app and the Mija Light does not pop up as an device that can be added.

Which light do you checked specifically? Mijia Desk Lamp? Phillips&Mijia light? Or Yeelight’s light?

I checked the Xiaomi Mijia LED Corridor Night Light.

So you were replying arsaboo? Sorry, I thought you start a new thread. Yes, the corridor night light is not a smart device with communication protocol. It basically works on itself just like old days’ devices.

anyone here installed the xiaomi aqara curtain. does it support amazon alexa, IFTT or google home??

I am very pleased I have finally found a forum were I can discuss Xiaomi smarthome products. I have two question please

Have anyone tried multiple Zigbee products of Xiaomi? Like temperature sensor, water flood sensors and door sensors? Do they work in mesh or they all have to be near the gateway? Can place them one after another to extend the range of coverage of Zigbee?
I have tried to place my products as such but it seems the mesh concept is not working.

As the sensors are battery powered they can not be used to extend the range. They need to be in range of a gateway. I think the Xiaomi smart socket (zigbee version) works as an extender but I’ve never tried it.

10 posts were split to a new topic: Export sensor values