Xiaomi Vacuum cleaner Card

https://hackernoon.com/how-i-set-up-room-cleaning-automation-with-google-home-home-assistant-and-xiaomi-vacuum-cleaner-9149e0267e6d

3 Likes

Gen1 has exactly the same features as Roborock. Only difference is the improved sensors (which to be honest is hard to tell the difference in real life usage, the navigation is identical), detection of rugs, the mopping and slightly higher clearance (I haven’t had any issues on rugs). I also set up the room cleaning.

If the difference is negligible in price for you, go for Roborock. Some people say the reliability on Gen1 isn’t the best and the vacuum stops working or refuses to clean due to the sensor on top failing which is a bit expensive to replace, aside from that nothing else. I have had it for over a year already, haven’t had any issues at all, I think the same goes for many people :slight_smile:

You can’t go wrong with either one, both are a far better purchase than any other robo vacuum out there.

1 Like

I made also a small vacuum cleaner card.
Not with the picture element but with the glance element

The “Wartung” section can be collapsed

2 Likes

I like how it looks! How did you make the section collapsible? Can you share your config?

I’m using fold-entity-row

you con find my config on github

Very beautiful and nice. Do you mind sharing your hadashboard page

Here you go
https://gitea.ddns.net/thundergreen/Hadashboard/raw/branch/master/dashboards/vacuum.dash

1 Like

Hello!

Is it possible to share your ui-lovelace from the part of xiaomi vaccum?

Thank you!

great work!

Do you mind sharing the two pictures,

Hi!
timer-off timer

I used gurbina93’s config, thank you!
I have the problem that I can’t use the “start/stop/home etc” buttons. Just nothing happens when I click them. Already had that problem with the original card from the first link in this thread. Am I missing something?

Has no one yet made a dropdown for selecting the fan speed?

And I would really like to root my vacuum, but the dustcloud documentation seems so messy, that really scares me.

Hi fellow Roborock friends thanks for sharing your cards, they are amazing. I have a quick question: what does „Sensor dirty“ -73 mean? Where is this sensor located on the S50 and how to I clean it? I just can‘t figure it out. Thanks in advance for helping me out.

“Sensor dirty” -73 should be 4 cliff sensors located underneath. -73 should be 73 minutes passed the routine maintenance. The sensors can be reset via mi home app.

Link to the manual for reference
Look at page 15

Thank you @kylaris. So you reset the sensors via the app every time you clean them? The vac doesn’t “notice” that the sensors have been cleaned or that parts have been replaced and automatically resets the values? I rooted my vac from day 1 and I never used the app. Until now I didn’t have to repalce any consumables as all values except the sensor are still poisitve. @dedi the rooting is really very simple although you are right and the documentation makes it seem more difficult that it actually is.

The app lets you reset each of the maintenance items and shows their next maintenance.
They are reset by clicking the button in the app.

see below for app screenshots.

cool, thanks for sharing. Much appreciated!

Does anyone know how to reset the maintenance times from outside the xiaomi app? It would be a nice addition to reset them directly from HomeAssistant vacuum card.

I think Valetudo can do this.