Yale Linus Smart Lock ASL-06

Hie guys !!

I have a new Smart Lock wich is really nice.
I know that Yale Smart Living could be integrated in Home Assistant.

Does anybody tried to integer ther Linus Smart Lock ASL-06 please ?

Many thanks !
Gus

2 Likes

I’m also curious about this, it seems like a very nice lock…

Did you manage to get the Linus working with Home Assistant?
I am facing the same problem.

Hi guys (&girls obviously :wink:) !

With soon 3 children and a move to come I admit having a bit of trouble !! :laughing:

But… :partying_face:
Thanks to your raise, I searched and … Random luck, I came across this:
https://august.com/pages/connected-by-august :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If you still follow me … the app is the same, so a priori Yale and August = Same fight; o)

Basically, you just have to set your lock through the app then add the “August” integration by default in HA and enter your Yale connection parameters (choose phone or email)!

Yale/August will send you a pearing-code in your emails or by phone (if you chose authentication by phone in the first step). Then, enter it, and hop…The trick is played :star_struck:

2 Likes

Did you have any success with this? Can you control the lock from HA? Would you recommend it?

Fist say “hello” :angry:, then, read my post :face_with_raised_eyebrow: and you should have the answer :wink:

1 Like

“Hello”! Please. To me €300+ is a lot of money. It would be nice if you or the OP could give a hint if there are any issues (besides obviously getting the “trick played” which I guess means get a connection) before I buy one.

• Can you control the lock from HA or just get status?
  • Would you recommend the lock?
  • Is the connection reliable (which I read some August locks are not with spontaneous unlocks etc.)

I haven’t found anyone else succeeding in getting this connected or reviewing it together with HA.

1 Like

Hie ! I answer yes to the 3 questions.

A really nice lock and really less loudly in comparison to the Nuki I had before.

I pilot it with HA :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The integration was really easy.

Regards

1 Like

Great! Then I might go for one.

Thanks!

1 Like

hi i can know the model of your yale i have tried with mine but it does not let me enter with yale credentials on august

Hie leardinet, the model is wrote in the title of the subject :wink:

can I have a link to compare it with mine?

Mine is a YALE Y05 / 101200 / SI - Smart Lock Linus

Your question was justified because in the integration it is mentionned :

BUT I bought that one :
YALE 05/101200/MB - SERRURE CONNECTEE LINUS -…

See U :wink:

it looks the same as mine, but it doesn’t work. do you use the Yale app or august?

Hi, I’m deciding if I want to buy this lock. I’ve read thru the post and it seems like it can be integrated. Does this method require the yale wifi bridge?

I have it for the gateway on my wifi access (from the WAN ant not only by bluetooth on my phone). I don’t know if you can use it whithout but maybe if Hassio can be connected on bluetooth IOT (by Zigbee ?).

1 Like

Just bought Yale Linus Smart Lock and recalled that somebody here mentioned to use integration August. It works, it is simple, really amazing. From silly lock is now real smart lock without limits.

Do I understand correctly you are asking if you can connect the lock directly to HA via bluetooth? without using the gateway (wifi)?
I also would like to know this is possible. Have you found an answer yet?

Hello,

Hope I don’t disturb your holidays. I read that you can only unlock, read status and battery stats? It’s not possible to lock it? Is that correct?

I bought a pic and gonna enter the HA world anytime soon, but wanna check if this is possible or not :slight_smile: thank you in advance.