Yeelight LED Bulbs (RGB and White Bulbs)

No, this doesn’t work, I get nothing clicking on any entity in the dev-tools.
The info about the link in the status bar is aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd:8123/dev-state# and it looks like like this is an invalid link.

Only when I click on the small icon (more info) on the left of an entitiy, something opens, but not some code but what I also see in when I click on an entity in the “state” windows.

My error: it works, but I need to scroll to the top of the page! :slight_smile:

Hey, I recently got some of the Yeelight V2 bulbs in white and you can change the colour temperature on them in the yeelight app but I’m not sure what model to identify them as in home assistant? The docs just state “?”
? YLDP05YL LED Bulb (White) - 2nd generation
Any help welcome!

I would leave that config variable out and just see how HA handles it. I have a V1 white bulb and you can change color temperature and brightness. I don’t think any ‘effects’ are supported.

With the V2 are there any effects in the app?

You don’t need to identify them, the HA component will recognise what they are and offer you corresponding controls. @silvrr I haven’t got any V2 RGBWs but V1 have the effects in the HA panel.

Agreed, the RGB bulbs do support effects. However, the White bulbs (which he has a V2 of) do not have any effects on my setup.

My bad, missed it and only noticed white in your post :relaxed:

Thanks for the help, worked fine without identifying them. I was under the impression they needed to be identified to work. Also, I don’t think there are effects.

Put this in the first post but figured I would put it here also.

Long Term Update:

Both of my YLDP02YL – RGB (Color) Bulbs have now died. Both were in an indoor environment. Both seemed to get into a strobe effect and would randomly cycle through the colors (sign they have reset) but could not connect to wifi or HA. The Wifi network would appear but could not be connected to and would quickly disappear.

My YLDP01YL – White Bulb have been in outdoor service as my exterior house lights and are doing well. No issues to report.