Z2m errors - lights not working

My system has been working great for quite some time, but out of nowhere today, my Zigbee system seems to have fallen over.

I reverted to a backup taken a couple of days ago, and it’s still not working well.

It takes a good few presses of a light toggle button for anything to take effect.

Here is an example of the errors I’m getting in z2m:

Zigbee2MQTT:error 2023-04-18 00:15:40: Publish 'set' 'state' to 'Cloakroom LEDs' failed: 'Error: Command 0x000d6ffffee3c4c2/1 genOnOff.off({}, {"sendWhen":"immediate","timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":false,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (Data request failed with error: 'undefined' (25))'

I’m using a SLZB-06 adapter (connected by LAN).

As far as I’m aware - nothing has changed today that would have stopped things working.

Any ideas?

Probably better if you ask such Zigbee2MQTT specific questions in Zigbee2MQTT discussions instead:

https://github.com/Koenkk/zigbee2mqtt/discussions

Regardless read and try to follow this → Guide for Zigbee interference avoidance and network range/coverage optimization

Thanks for the info - I’ll have a look at the other forum.

As I mentioned - the system was working great (for months) until yesterday. Nothing changed as far as I can see. Odd!

Note that some WiFi systems/routers/access-points can change Wi-Fi channel automatically and that can make it switch to a frequency range that overlap the Zigbee channel → https://support.metageek.com/hc/en-us/articles/203845040-ZigBee-and-WiFi-Coexistence

Best is to set static Wi-Fi channel(s) on all your WiFi systems/routers/access-points to make sure that they do not overlapp with the Zigbee channel you use + maybe also change Zigbee channel if needed.

Thanks - I already have all wifi on static channels from 7 on up. I have Zigbee on channel 11, so trying to keep things as seperated as I can!

All does now seem fairly back to normal with the system now.